Quantcast

>>>Turdsday GMT<<<

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Setting up tents in the baking sun here in Bromont sure is funnnnn. And we totally forgot to get beer before starting.

On the plus side, we're staying at a KOA campsite until Monday and have flushing toilets. Sure is luxurious after having to fend off chipmunks and skunks out in the bush to take a dump in a hole for the last 5 days.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Setting up tents in the baking sun here in Bromont sure is funnnnn. And we totally forgot to get beer before starting.

On the plus side, we're staying at a KOA campsite until Monday and have flushing toilets. Sure is luxurious after having to fend off chipmunks and skunks out in the bush to take a dump in a hole for the last 5 days.
hmmmm
maybe chipmunks are opportunistic predators, they must be attracted to the sounds of a struggle

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
That sounds like a money grab. My dental surgeon told me after age 35, there is no benefit removing them - just risks of damaging nerves. I still have all mine and they are not going anywhere.
Naw - my gums around the tooth in *front* have been receding - mainly because the wisdom teeth aren't fully exposed so they're really difficult to clean. I'm starting to lose some bone due to this around the tooth.

My dentist *did* tell me about 10 years ago to just let 'em go, but he changed his tune due to the gum/bone issue. I can assure you I've been avoiding this for a long time... but now that it's causing actual issues, I'm slowly coming around.

I should have had them done when I was 18. :mad:

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Naw - my gums around the tooth in *front* have been receding - mainly because the wisdom teeth aren't fully exposed so they're really difficult to clean. I'm starting to lose some bone due to this around the tooth.

My dentist *did* tell me about 10 years ago to just let 'em go, but he changed his tune due to the gum/bone issue. I can assure you I've been avoiding this for a long time... but now that it's causing actual issues, I'm slowly coming around.

I should have had them done when I was 18. :mad:
Had mine taken out, 2 years ago i think. It wasn't that bad. Was eating tuna wraps by the next day even though i was only supposed to eat soft and soupy stuff.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Patience with work is at 0. I'm effectively at 0 unaccounted for vacation for the rest of the year. God, I need to find something I enjoy doing that gets me out from under the corporate umbrella.
Have you ever thought about moving to Utah and getting a couple of extra wives? If they pool their income / time you wouldn't have to provide anything but stud service.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I was shocked this time I was in Missoula at all the conservative christians. But then I dont get out of the front range very much
Between Missoula and Butte is a large billboard that reads "Jesus is Lord in this Valley"... but, from my point of view, Montana isn't anymore fundamentalist than the rest of the rural west. The whiteness and lack of diversity just make it stand out more. Of the places I have lived, Montana has been pretty much "Live and let Live" - hell, even the abortion protesters limit their activity to early spring.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
I have a new forest lookout manning the nearby lookout tower around my place. He is an old guy and a volunteer. Was mowing today and kicking up a shit ton of dust, he called it in as smoke, had 3 strike teams of engines and a helicopter show up. I had to throw some more meat on the grill to appease the crews.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Just finished loading up all my fishing gear in to the camper. Taking a fuckit Friday and heading off for three days of fly fishing in the Sierras. Just me and the old dog as always. He seems to be doing fine and he always enjoys hanging out in the woods with me.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I have a new forest lookout manning the nearby lookout tower around my place. He is an old guy and a volunteer. Was mowing today and kicking up a shit ton of dust, he called it in as smoke, had 3 strike teams of engines and a helicopter show up. I had to throw some more meat on the grill to appease the crews.
which lookout are you near?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Between Missoula and Butte is a large billboard that reads "Jesus is Lord in this Valley"... but, from my point of view, Montana isn't anymore fundamentalist than the rest of the rural west. The whiteness and lack of diversity just make it stand out more. Of the places I have lived, Montana has been pretty much "Live and let Live" - hell, even the abortion protesters limit their activity to early spring.
Yeah, I need to get out more.
Dropped some L at a 7th Day adventist hot springs in Bozeman. Friendly people.