Quantcast

turdsday

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
dallas...93 degrees at 7 pm....

ahem....

supposedly dallas to springfield to charlotte today....

atleast it is first class...

airport shortly....

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I have a first interview for a job at 1pm. This is one of two jobs where I created the cover letter via ChatGPT by giving it the job description and my resume and combining the two. Seems like it worked out!

Last week I had what I think was the best interview since the search began with a really good match between what I really want to do and where I have some differentiating competencies plus it was a cool company. Also might give me the opportunity to work in the US again either by visiting regularly or moving back eventually. Fingers crossed! Talking to them again next week.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I have a first interview for a job at 1pm. This is one of two jobs where I created the cover letter via ChatGPT by giving it the job description and my resume and combining the two. Seems like it worked out!

Last week I had what I think was the best interview since the search began with a really good match between what I really want to do and where I have some differentiating competencies plus it was a cool company. Also might give me the opportunity to work in the US again either by visiting regularly or moving back eventually. Fingers crossed! Talking to them again next week.
i would go the visit regular route....

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Day was okay, was supposed to do a service and a checkover at the first site, seems it's a two dayer now.
Changing all fluids, resealing four hydraulic cylinders back at the shop and the boss has to do some machining, yay.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
i would go the visit regular route....
I think that would be the best to do it no matter what to begin with and then see how things work out. The main office is in Brooklyn and cost of living is just crazy compare to here so I could fly in on business and stay at a nice place and get the best of out NYC. So yes visit regularly would be perfect.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
I think that would be the best to do it no matter what to begin with and then see how things work out. The main office is in Brooklyn and cost of living is just crazy compare to here so I could fly in on business and stay at a nice place and get the best of out NYC. So yes visit regularly would be perfect.
Drop a bike here while you're at it

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Why hello there, little buddy. I got out early for a 7 mile run before sunrise. My headlamp was just reflecting off the fog right back into my face which made it only marginally better than running in the dark. roffl

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Doing one country TV and SVOD strategy presentation every week...without support of assistants, research or really anyone. Also it took 2 fucking weeks to establish what content we have for 1 country. Which means I have 3 days to make a presentation now. Last good sleep was 6 days ago.

Need to visit my bavarian family and work from their home for a while to rest.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
LOL @ alien Kermit.

fun ride last night with @6thElement , Mrs.6, and buddies Mike and Dan. I have a big fat mental block trying to ride a rock feature, even though I've seen people ride it 20x and I know it goes just fine. Hmfph.

Packing and off to the germ-port for an early flight.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Getting my office serviced.
Chatting with the mechanics while they get it done.

Glad I went to the dentist yesterday. Slept like shit and sob it hurts today. Handful of ibuprofen and cbd with my coffee seems to be working.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Going to a job fair today...hoping to find the ultra rare, work from doing little to nothing 3 days per week for $140K+ per year job with a bonus for pedaling and working out every day jorb...gotta work on my secret handshake.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
had the cutest drug sniffing dog in training awake me from a nap by sniffing my crotch....

handler apologized...i laughed....

2 year old german wirehaired pointer...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
A little work today and then heading out later this afternoon towards Quebec. Going to spend the night in my car a Flying J truck stop and then zoom to Bromont early in the morning.

Should be meeting two friends in Bromont, going to be a good time.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Chilly but purty ride in. Working from the hospital today as I’m reading ED/inpatients.

IMG_0093.jpeg
IMG_0094.jpeg
IMG_0095.jpeg

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
fun ride last night with @6thElement , Mrs.6, and buddies Mike and Dan. I have a big fat mental block trying to ride a rock feature, even though I've seen people ride it 20x and I know it goes just fine. Hmfph.
next time we do a group ride there I'll ride it. and by that I mean coast up to it and stop similarly. :D