Quantcast

Turkey day SST ride

BIGHIT756

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Maple Valley, Washington
he me and a few friends are gonna hit up sst tomorrow at like 10-1 ish....so be there!! i got some newbies goin...want to show them how its done!!! and dont bitch about the rain....mud will be sweeet!!!!

BIGHIT756

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Maple Valley, Washington
dude its ok if you dont go...dont get fired!!! but ya...people should go....we'll ride until we're hungry...then go eat turkey. plus my friend just bought a new bike...and she wants to see people ride!! come on ya'll

Sep 8, 2004
I've gotta work tomorrow, then family junk after. I've been itching to go back down there again though.. with the heckler or hardtail. I'm planning on next wednesday.

-James.

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
there will be a fewe of us down there from 830 or so till around noonish look for us if you like me on a brodie buddy on a scream another couple buddies on rams

Sep 8, 2004
I think I might take my hardtail down there afterwork tomorrow afternoon. Has it been pretty slippery? couldn't be much worse than the dust!

-james.

Liquid10

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Bellingham, WA
I'm in seattle for the next couple of days. I'll probably hit up SST tommorow morning. Maybe e27 on saturday if the weather cooperates (we can only hope haha). How is SST right now?

Sep 8, 2004
I just got back from there. I'll be taking my heckler next time... my hardtail was fun but its a bit too slippery out there... it seemed as though I was riding brakeless with slicks on. That place is still super fun.
OH, and I kind of have to take the heckler next time... 'cause I goofed my cranks up some how. Landed off a drop and my left crank arm went straight down. Un-nifty.

-James.

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
I was there today. Lots of riders. Little slow. I had the ht out there. Much better then the demo when its wet out.