Quantcast

twist movie

jcaramia

Monkey
Oct 28, 2007
Clifton, NJ
Really good vid Chris. I think it should be uploaded in your name though. I was a little confused because it said it was uploaded by Joey, we all know he has turrets and that video's shakyness was too perfect to be property of JOEY. lol

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
video was good i liked it. pretty much showed the whole entire trail which was cool and i didnt get sick watching it.

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
Really good vid Chris. I think it should be uploaded in your name though. I was a little confused because it said it was uploaded by Joey, we all know he has turrets and that video's shakyness was too perfect to be property of JOEY. lol
hahahahaha.... no, your just tall you POS

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
I liked how you could hear the bike over the music just a little. If you got a video on dominion, it would be sweet if you got someone comming up to you on one of the tables, and you got the high pitch noise from the tires going up the jump, that "frewwwmmmnn" sound that some tires can make if your really truckin...

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
Oh and film on a faster trail next time. Your making Travis look slow. haha
They are fast trails, maybe some people just don't like to get fast on them. FYI, past 2 days both twist and jack have been littered with baby bears just bigger then a large groundhog, thankfully i've only met up with them and not the mom...yet.

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
i have only seen one bear at diablo ever! and it was yesterday.. i seriously thought it was a small dog after reading the tempest thread

NJHCx4xLIFE

Monkey
Jan 23, 2007
Central Jersey
It apparent you have been reading the tips for the other vids your friends have been posting. Crazy how much better it is with a tripod not to mention letting the rider ride in and out of the frame on some shots rather then get hasty with the zoom. I enjoyed this one. (I know you aren't the one making all the the others but you did a lot of things they aren't)