Quantcast

Two words that describe your day

Cable43

Monkey
Oct 7, 2008
(Philly @ Heart)
my girlfriend doesn't understand that even though the shop closes at 8:PM it is not uncommon to have customers stop by shortly before closing and make it unpossible for me to be at your house at 8:05. I have to Make my numbers to keep the shop open and get paid... My question to all of you is why wait until 7:45 to go to the shop? Do you all believe that your going to get better service by showing up late then lingering until closing time to buy stuff or get work done? I have never been able to figure this out....
Ralph Wiggum

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
my girlfriend doesn't understand that even though the shop closes at 8:PM it is not uncommon to have customers stop by shortly before closing and make it unpossible for me to be at your house at 8:05. I have to Make my numbers to keep the shop open and get paid... My question to all of you is why wait until 7:45 to go to the shop? Do you all believe that your going to get better service by showing up late then lingering until closing time to buy stuff or get work done? I have never been able to figure this out....
Ask Sanjuro

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
hell yeah*

*I'm off today, and any day away from work is a good day