Quantcast

Two years in a row

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
This is the second year in a row that my birthday did not show up in the birthday list. WTF mods? I think it's a conspiracy. :disgust:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Is there a setting in the user control panel that I have set incorrectly that would prevent it from being shown? 2 years in row seems weird.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Is there a setting in the user control panel that I have set incorrectly that would prevent it from being shown? 2 years in row seems weird.
No, you have it set up correctly. It's just a bug in the system. That, or ridemonkey hates you. Either way, Happy Birthday! Here's a birthday pig:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i wouldn't complain, by it not showing up, perhaps you're not really aging. You've found a possible fountain of youth and you complain...

happy one man.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
HBD dude. Hit up that northern lights and start tearing out the corrals, we need a pump track!

cadmus

Monkey
May 24, 2006
PNW
I'm not showing up either. I got a b-day email from RM yesterday though, I wonder if it's a time-zone issue.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I'ma gettin drunk already. Bass and Guinness, untill the woman gits to the store... then it's arrogant bastard. We're having a pork tenderloin for dinner. And then it's the birfday knockin O the boots!

And look in the sky! It's Northern Lights! Woah man!

Happy birthday to y'all who share it...

Johnny Cash
Victor Hugo
Levi Strauss
Fats Domino
Jackie Gleason

Birthdays frikkin rock... even when the Ridemonkey servers forget!