Quantcast

***Twofer Tuesderp GMT***

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I have no work meetings on my calendar today. I don't understand. Something must be wrong. Is Outlook broken? I ought to just block my calendar for the day so nobody tries to sneak something on there (admin assistants, I am looking at you!!).

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I have no work meetings on my calendar today. I don't understand. Something must be wrong. Is Outlook broken? I ought to just block my calendar for the day so nobody tries to sneak something on there (admin assistants, I am looking at you!!).
I block out time on my own calendar often. I'd never have time to work if I did not.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Spent yesterday helping clean up at the in-laws by filling 10, 32 gallon trash bins with leaves. They have so, so much shit in and around the house that needs to be dealt with. Then again so do my parents. Was kinda hoping my mom having clean out my grandparents house would inspire her to get rid of stuff, but the chances aren’t looking so good. I appear to come from a long line of hoarders.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Back at work after 4 days off (not including Sunday, didn't do anything but twiddle thumbs). FTS. Am afraid to look at Outlook (assuming it actually opens).

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Yesterday was pretty hellish at work--about twice the typical workload. Not down with that.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
ordered some vans/converse....another uncle acid record showed up....another jiro inagaki cd finally showed up....ordered causa sui"s second offering on vinyl......there is a orange orb in the sky.....

oh....and j. macsis in atl tonight.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
So your typical workload is sub 50% capacity?
Yes. I have lots of time to screw around during the day typically. Such are the ways of living perpetually on the edge of hypomania.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Day two of megaviction whining. It’s like they are my boyfriend I’m breaking up with and I’m the girlfriend that already found a new better boyfriend. They keep wanting more time, wanna know if there is anything they can do, is it me or them, “but things were great”. And I’m like “it’s too late, new guys got a better car”

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

My newish fork showed up yesterday and it is glorious. Turns out the a2c is identical between the Super T and Van R 160mm, had to put them next to each other because I didn't believe it at first measure. I hope to get it installed and might even ride it this weekend. I am excited.

So much rain, it totally sucks. Work does, too.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Morning Monkeys.

My newish fork showed up yesterday and it is glorious. Turns out the a2c is identical between the Super T and Van R 160mm, had to put them next to each other because I didn't believe it at first measure. I hope to get it installed and might even ride it this weekend. I am excited.

So much rain, it totally sucks. Work does, too.
effin' sweet man. post up pics once it's on.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
my oneup edc tool got delivered yesterday. pretty slick. gotta wait on more stuff to actually install it.
where you gonna insert it?

foggy, snowy, sleety commute in this morning. we seem to be back into winter for good. I find it peaceful to bike in this weather. quiet and less busy. it's nice.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Consumerism. Its a helluva drug. -__-

Watched this with the girls last nite. Their stoke level is rising, as is mine.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
pyrat rum is very good. No hangover either, which is nice. I had been sipping on this Cadee deceptivus and it's like instant diarrhea.

home early from work cause sick. yuck

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
My cooking knives were getting to the point where the steel wasn't getting them sharp so I went and bought a wet stone. Haven't used one since I was in High School (IBM punch card days for reference) and I spent a hour working on the Kitchen knife and my Santoku knife this afternoon. I can now slice through over ripe tomato's without spilling juice...Win