Quantcast

U-district area monkeys...help please!!

DHRracer

Monkey
Sep 29, 2004
Mostley for Lips,I actually called my local fire station once to report a neighbor burrning trash during a burn ban and they told me to call 911.Then yes they ask is this an emergency,If everybody called different precincts or stations who's keeping track of who's going where?That is why you call 911,yes none of us want to see the system overloaded.If you have the concern that it will be you can vote,voice your concern to your elected officals and pay your taxes.I quess we should take matters into are own hands,lets get a group together and go door to door and track this scum down and make an example off him!

LIPS

Chimp
Jul 19, 2005
Portland
This is mostly for DHRracer call the NONEMERGENCY # not the fire station down the street. Yeah definitely go vigilante.:disgust:

DHRracer

Monkey
Sep 29, 2004
This is mostly for DHRracer call the NONEMERGENCY # not the fire station down the street. Yeah definitely go vigilante.:disgust:
My point being is that even they told me to call 911.So lips if you want us to call the non emergency number tell us what is it?When you can tell all of us what it is for every given situation that you feel is not an emergency that we might call 911, untill then keep your opinons in Portland.

LIPS

Chimp
Jul 19, 2005
Portland
"call the Non-Emergency number at 625-5011. Using the non-emergency number helps keep the 9-1-1 lines available for persons reporting emergencies" See Sam B's post

carbuncle

Monkey
Dec 2, 2004
Edmonds, WA
"RCW 9A.56.030
Theft in the first degree — Other than firearm.

(1) A person is guilty of theft in the first degree if he or she commits theft of:

(a) Property or services which exceed(s) one thousand five hundred dollars in value other than a firearm as defined in RCW 9.41.010;

(b) Property of any value other than a firearm as defined in RCW 9.41.010 taken from the person of another; or

(c) A search and rescue dog, as defined in RCW 9.91.175, while the search and rescue dog is on duty.

(2) Theft in the first degree is a class B felony."

"RCW 9A.56.150
Possessing stolen property in the first degree — Other than firearm.

(1) A person is guilty of possessing stolen property in the first degree if he or she possesses stolen property other than a firearm as defined in RCW 9.41.010 which exceeds one thousand five hundred dollars in value.

(2) Possessing stolen property in the first degree is a class B felony."

Reporting a felony in progress? Call 9-1-1. Reporting a noise complaint? Call the non-emergency line:

"How do I Report a:
Crime In Progress

Call 9-1-1 IMMEDIATELY. Calls to 9-1-1 are free from payphones.
Non-Emergency Crime

Unless you need an immediate response to a fire, medical or police emergency, call the Non-Emergency number at 625-5011. Using the non-emergency number helps keep the 9-1-1 lines available for persons reporting emergencies. Other kinds of calls that are appropriate for this non-emergency number would include nuisance complaints such as noise, parking, etc."

References:
http://apps.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=9A.56.030

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=9A.56.150

http://www.cityofseattle.net/police/general_info/report.htm#Non%20Emergency

Lips, your self-serving post of redacted, incomplete information is completely without merit. Give it up, you're wrong.

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
"RCW 9A.56.030
Theft in the first degree — Other than firearm.

(1) A person is guilty of theft in the first degree if he or she commits theft of:

(a) Property or services which exceed(s) one thousand five hundred dollars in value other than a firearm as defined in RCW 9.41.010;

(b) Property of any value other than a firearm as defined in RCW 9.41.010 taken from the person of another; or

(c) A search and rescue dog, as defined in RCW 9.91.175, while the search and rescue dog is on duty.

(2) Theft in the first degree is a class B felony."

"RCW 9A.56.150
Possessing stolen property in the first degree — Other than firearm.

(1) A person is guilty of possessing stolen property in the first degree if he or she possesses stolen property other than a firearm as defined in RCW 9.41.010 which exceeds one thousand five hundred dollars in value.

(2) Possessing stolen property in the first degree is a class B felony."

Reporting a felony in progress? Call 9-1-1. Reporting a noise complaint? Call the non-emergency line:

"How do I Report a:
Crime In Progress

Call 9-1-1 IMMEDIATELY. Calls to 9-1-1 are free from payphones.
Non-Emergency Crime

Unless you need an immediate response to a fire, medical or police emergency, call the Non-Emergency number at 625-5011. Using the non-emergency number helps keep the 9-1-1 lines available for persons reporting emergencies. Other kinds of calls that are appropriate for this non-emergency number would include nuisance complaints such as noise, parking, etc."

References:
http://apps.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=9A.56.030

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=9A.56.150

http://www.cityofseattle.net/police/general_info/report.htm#Non%20Emergency

Lips, your self-serving post of redacted, incomplete information is completely without merit. Give it up, you're wrong.
Word. :)

and owned!

LIPS

Chimp
Jul 19, 2005
Portland
Unless you need an immediate response to a fire, medical or police emergency, call the Non-Emergency number at 625-5011. Using the non-emergency number helps keep the 9-1-1 lines available for persons reporting emergencies.

Hey carbuncle explain to me how it is that seeing a bike is a police emergency. Heres the deal if you see the bike and your sure it's the bike in question go take it from the person who has it. If you don't have the jam to do this, SHUT UP AND CALL THE NONEMERGENCY #
And Eren go back to playing pokemon or whatever it is you 13 year olds do these days,

Unless you need an immediate response to a fire, medical or police emergency, call the Non-Emergency number at 625-5011. Using the non-emergency number helps keep the 9-1-1 lines available for persons reporting emergencies.

Hey carbuncle explain to me how it is that seeing a bike is a police emergency. Heres the deal if you see the bike and your sure it's the bike in question go take it from the person who has it. If you don't have the jam to do this, SHUT UP AND CALL THE NONEMERGENCY #
And Eren go back to playing pokemon or whatever it is you 13 year olds do these days,
you dont give up.....you miss the point seeing the bike is nto the emergency, retriving it form a known theif who may commit more crimes is and maybe steal your car stereo, credit cards out of the mail etc. The bike belongs to dave, not the person that stole it.

then your second point ....
"Heres the deal if you see the bike and your sure it's the bike in question go take it from the person who has it."

what if he has way to harm you(gun, knife)? or more freinds around to beat your ass? Then what smart guy? try to remeber some number you have not been tought to call? you have been proven wrong multiple times...just move on to some otehr thread...or agree to disagree:plthumbsdown:

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
oh, and btw its yu-gi-oh these days son, not pokemon....get it straight or go home.

ps, if you even think dungeons and dragons...

shuttlefever

Chimp
Apr 11, 2007
Enumclaw Wa.
You know, I am a fairly pacifistic person, but seeing another dude on my steed would send me into orbit!! I will definately keep am eye out for your bike dude!! I hit SST frequently and lots of trails in the south end. I hope someone strings this guy up by his brake fingers!!
SF~

carbuncle

Monkey
Dec 2, 2004
Edmonds, WA
Yeah, thread-jacking trolls aside, let's all stay sharp get this bike back to it's owner. You read what it looks like, it's not a bike we see around here often, so let's keep our eyes out for the bozo. He should stick out like a sore thumb. Keep your eyes on craigslist too, I have a friend who got a stolen bike back that way.

SteezyWeezy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2006
portland, oregon
my worst nightmere, f*ck 911, i'd grab the closest thing i could get my hands on. i guess all i can do is watch the races this summer, hope you find it reeeal soon, and this guy gets stomped reeeal soon

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
granted im not in seattle riding too often, ill keep an eye out in the issy/samm area. Who knows, mabye i'll run into him in a nice quiet wooded area off I-90.