Quantcast

UCI World Cup- Round 6 Angelfire, NM

ride_fast

Monkey
Jul 10, 2005
boulder, co
biker3 said:
Nice, is this joey the kid who rides the orange from CO? I saw that vid of your hardtail trail, it looks real fun. Are you gunna be out to the early East coast norba venues or are you stickin out west to MSC stuff early on?
Yeah its me Joey. I dont know about the east coast yet. i would rather hit up those east coast races than the MSC but well see. MSC is gonna be sick this year though.

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
nice job. Not to hijack, but damn if a producer put together a series edited with seemless camera shots like that and split times then DH racing could make a comeback. Ha ha never mind... I just had a moment of insanity. :)

sixsixtysix

Monkey
Mar 6, 2005
Hell
that movie gives me flashbacks of my trip out there last september, nice job:) that course is loads of fun, and the 3 days i was there, there was maybe 10 other people riding the whole mountain.

BRIANBUELL

Monkey
Nov 17, 2005
Boulder, Colorado
Good work man, i didn't relieze that was your doin. Whare do i find your other one's? I wish i could have been there too yet i was stuck in whistler riding, what a shame!

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
siiick, im so in that for 14 frames or so. good work joey, ill see you at the fix soon i reckon. let's start shooting some stuff with rudy on your stomping grounds too sometime soon. (ps- eff tripods. cheap ones are crap- you might as well hand hold.)