Quantcast

UCSC shuttles saturday

Jensen

Monkey
Apr 30, 2007
UC/SLO,ca
im tentatively in. i rode down there with red rabbit a while ago. gotta build a wheel tomorrow night, and hopefully will get it done in time. will update tomo

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Are you guys going to the cccx on Sunday? Me and maybe a couple more guys were thinking of hitting up uc to ride tomorrow. Maybe we can all meet up?

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
Is this an open offer? Are old. slow ladies on pos dh's allowed? I would even dust the spiderwebs off of the dh...

Mar 10, 2005
Santa Cruz/Sacramento, Ca
Tell me what time you're going to be out there! I wont shuttle because I am a sucka' for pedalling uphill, but still.

I'd like to get my group riding on. I might also bring out a friend with an old XC bike who enjoys falling off of small things. A lot.

Jensen

Monkey
Apr 30, 2007
UC/SLO,ca
ya, pm me your number. i lost it when i got a new phone. ill call you in the am if i cant make it. wheels being a little bitch

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
well crap, I might end up surfing today... ucsc sounds like fun, but if I headed up, it probably wouldn't be til after 1:00.

All you guys who's girl friends are looking for other girls to ride with- Let me know what weekend, Kelly would love to shuttle or xc or whatever with other girls.

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
Hi Red Rabbit & Giant Rider--

Thanks so much for the reply/invite! I'm so used to riding w/dudes that I don't even think about it anymore. But, I'd be stoked to ride with some women!
If no Sea Otter, count me in for next weekend. I'll check in with you guys later in the week.
:D

GiantRider

Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Nor. Ca. Santa Cruz ,Mang
Hey Brian I will set something up in a week or two for all the women to ride, Kelly, my wife Mandy, Lucee, Red Rabbits GF and whoever else is welcome .Maybe we could mix up a little xc and DH at Wilder or UCSC.Btw Brian, did you ever build up a new bike for Kelly?I ordered a Syren from Transition for Mandy but she wont get it till like mid summer, bah!

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
Hey Brian I will set something up in a week or two for all the women to ride, Kelly, my wife Mandy, Lucee, Red Rabbits GF and whoever else is welcome .Maybe we could mix up a little xc and DH at Wilder or UCSC.Btw Brian, did you ever build up a new bike for Kelly?I ordered a Syren from Transition for Mandy but she wont get it till like mid summer, bah!
Wait, this is weird... my name is Brian and My gf's name is Kelly.

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
Hahaha, that's crazy.

We're down for whatever style of riding, although of course if we had a choice, shuttling always wins out :D

No bike built up for Kelly yet, but a bunch of parts ordered. We got her new bars, stem, seat and brakes so far. Wheels will get ordered soon, and then we also need to decide on the frame. We might be shying away from the socom since Kelly went to the dentist for the first time in a while and has a $2000 bill to fix some stuff. That could have been bike money right there :( Now we're looking at some slightly cheaper frames....

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
I'm totally down to ride with women, but I don't have an all around bike. I've got either an ht, or dh. I really don't like to do mailboxes on my ht. especially since I need to relace the rear wheel. doh!