Quantcast

UFC round 4

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
...is online now, my friend joe is first, and he has mad skills, a dj/trials hybid.... the other guys are good to, but the only other stand out was steve tuchewhatever. i hope they include joes front flip in his next vid and they didnt just chop it off (its a must see... funny as ****!)
so everyone here...
VOTE JOE!

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
I voted for Joe. His video was kinda crappy (no music, no fancy edits) but his riding is ORIGINAL, and that's why I like him. I'm sick of seeing people just go big all the time.

Just my $.02...

WhItTy

Monkey
Feb 3, 2005
P.E.I., Canada
I really liked Steve Tuchewkisky(sp?), just the speed of the riding in the video made me want to get out, jump on my bike and jump off something.Joes video had a lot of good content, but i think it was a very poorly pout together i think they at least could have put a good tune in there.
Steve got my vote!

WOOT WOOT 100TH POST WOOT WOOT

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
Steve T here for me. The only thing I liked in Perrizio's video was the little combo involving the bench and the tree.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
for the win...wish i could have seen the ending. I kind of wish he integrated more freeride along with his trials..most of the dudes are just hucking, but i kind of feel he was just trialsing...the rider who can combine the two will seriously push the envelope.

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
Sandwich said:
for the win...wish i could have seen the ending. I kind of wish he integrated more freeride along with his trials..most of the dudes are just hucking, but i kind of feel he was just trialsing...the rider who can combine the two will seriously push the envelope.
The two who could do trialsy things and freeride were already voted out

(Welch and Peltzer)

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
yeah, but they didn't do it that well...still, I find just jumping off something boring, and even throwing a nacnac in is just so so. I don't want to get to the point where we keep trying to see how many more times we can spin around in a jump, but I'd rather see people doing tree taps, and technical trails...and stuff

A lot of this competition has been too close...ie, the first round guys were so much better than round 2, IMO. Round was taken by the kid with one arm cause he could throw similar tricks...WITH ONE ARM....but his competition was good, and I think they would've stood a better chance against others from later rounds.

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
I voted for Joe Perrizo because he had mad trial skills and the natural riding like McGRP01 said and impressed me alot. Those treeflips are sick, and that ledge ride was awesome to :eek: i wish i could do that.
The two between did'nt impress and Steve was also very good, it was a close with Joe Perrizo.