Quantcast

Ullrich chasing like mad (spoilers)

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
man look at that dude go... he's on a mission of some sort. Looks like he's about to shave a couple min off that 6:00 bonk he had on stage 13.

I figured Lance would eat this stage alive. Maybe he's just chillin waiting for the yellow? I know voeckler is getting hurt pretty bad.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Okay, Ullrich and armstrongs groups have combined and are now chasing the remaining 2 leaders.

Voeckler is way back, he's gonna lose his yellow jersey unless something crazy happens. If the jersey changes hands it will be Lance who takes it.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
The leaders are moving faster than the Armstrong/Basso/Ullrich bunch. They put a few seconds on them. Me thinks lance is going to be cool having put so much time on voeckler(sp) and getting the yellow jersey after today.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
The Riders In Armstrong's Group...
Armstrong, Azevedo, Landis, Ullrich, Kloden, Basso, Sastre, Voigt, Vandevelde, Leipheimer, Brochard and Sabaliauskas are the riders in the group that is now just 35" behind Rasmussen and Virenque.

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
MMcG said:
Thanks Acadian - you are like omnipresent on these MTB forums - you just swoop in out of nowhere with useful or humorous, or informational posts! Too funny.
:thumb: that's my 2nd job ;)

After being on these forums so long, you get pretty good at weeding through posts/threads.

Cheers!
- Luc

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Armstrong's Group Catches Rasmussen
Rasmussen has been caught by Armstrong's group. The latest accelerations have dropped both Brochard and Landis from the Armstrong group. Voigt has also been spat out the back...

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
16 H 15 - The Stage Leaders...
Armstrong, Azevedo, Ullrich, Kloden, Basso, Sastre, Virenque and Leipheimer are the riders who are now at the front of the stage.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
1km To Climb To 6th Summit...
Armstrong, Azevedo, Ullrich, Kloden, Basso, Sastre, Virenque and Leipheimer are less than 1km from the 2nd last summit. Kloden is asking for the team car. The German champion fell early in this stage and has lost a lot of skin from his left thigh.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Richard Leads Over Line Of Col de Chalimont
Virenque has added another 10 points to his tally in the climbing classification. The results of the 6th climb today are:
1. Virenque 10pts
2. Azevedo 9pts
3. Sastre 8pts
4. Basso 7pts
5. Armstrong 6pts
6. Ullrich 5pts

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
There are now 10 riders in the lead group w/Armstrong...Voigt and Rasmussen have caught back up on the decent...

*edit*: better make it 11... looks like Sabaliauskas is catching up as well...

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
golgiaparatus said:
Lance and Ullrich both have team members too, maybe they will pull out clubs and go at it like... road rash :devil:
True.. Lance and Ullrich each have one other teammate... the advantage is to Basso with two...

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Armstrong Wins Again...!
Lance Armstrong has outsprinted Ivan Basso for the victory of stage 15. This is the American's 20th stage win in the Tour de France.

Ullrich take 3nd for the stage...