Quantcast

um, brrrr?

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
didnt bother me, ofcourse I have a garage, and a 5 second walk from where I park to the door at work :D

Current Conditions for East Greenbush, NY

Fair 0°F
Feels Like -19°F

Wind: From NW at 14 mph
Humidity: 50%
Pressure: 30.50 in.
Dew Point: -12°F

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Man I am LOVING having a garage! :)

It was 4 degrees driving into work this morning. My nose hairs were freezing walking from the car to the office.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Yea, I have a garage too... but that doesn't help the fact that I had to lug 2 garbage cans to the curb this morning - down our friggin 350' driveway.

*WTH was I thinking...*

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
i RODE SUNDAY NIGHT, that ROCKED!!
drafted the Snowtrucks, then even got to hang on to one.
didn't make it home till 3am.
Woo!

BigHit-Maniac

Monkey
Jul 5, 2004
Las Vegas, NV
It's been pretty chilly here in Kansas City too.

Not as cold as NY, but cold enough for my likings.

It's been gettin' down to like 3-4* at night, and then 20-24* in the day...

We just have left-over ice everywhere from last weekend...

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
It's about -3 right now, a lot lower w/the wind, which is pretty bad today. I have a 15 minute walk to class every morning at about 8:30am. That was so painful. It was about -15 last night. One of the guys in my class WORE FRIGGING SHORTS TODAY. I told him I will lend him pants if he doesn't have some.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
JRogers said:
It's about -3 right now, a lot lower w/the wind, which is pretty bad today. I have a 15 minute walk to class every morning at about 8:30am. That was so painful. It was about -15 last night. One of the guys in my class WORE FRIGGING SHORTS TODAY. I told him I will lend him pants if he doesn't have some.
I wear shorts and flipflops when it's -5 outside...whee!

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
The Toninator said:
it's a bitter 55out. I hate the cold weather. supposed to get up to the 70's this weekend. that's a little better.
In Colorado in the winter, anything thats sunny and above 35 is considered warm weather. :p Atleast warm enough to comfortably go riding and if its not windy then shorts can show up. :)

Nate at RIT

Monkey
Oct 8, 2003
bending stuff in the ROC
1, -15 with windchill. Did a nice hour long ride on the road around campus today. Hit a stopped car in a roadway. Looked down to get clipped in, looked up, and I was a foot from his bumper. Laid myself out on his trunk (I was only going maybe 10mph), got up, got back on the bike, waved to him, and was on my way. Totally my fault, my buddy couldn't stop laughing. I couldn't either.