Quantcast

Union Street Bikes

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
Union, Tonic, like I said, 24" with with enough suspension to take the edge off is the future for dirt/street/park.

trust4130

Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
Pennsylvania
Very cool bike. Nice work guys. I've just built up a Tonic Fall Guy, and I love it (Thanks Landon). Eventually I'll post a review here somewhere. A 24 just feels so much closer to a bmx for me, so I'm down with the cause.

Aug 15, 2005
Lebanon, TN
Sick bike! How much do they cost to get? I really want a bmx bike but I hate sprangin my wrists all the time so I like a shock. If it's under $400 I will deff consider getting me one of these (but I doubt it is under $400).

Brunettes

Monkey
Jul 27, 2005
East Coast
Hmm looks good What's the weight, price and available colors? Also what tires are they? the rear look like it would be tight for a larger tire (hookworm)

Leethal

Turbo Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Avondale (Phoenix)
I hope to eliminate my animation crap late today so it will work with other browsers...

The frames first run is in two colors Dark Red as shown and Dark Green.

The price will be $500 US Dollars

Weight is 6.0 lbs --Real weight not hypothetical internet weight like most Forks and a lot of other companies frames...

Tires- the bikes will fit a 2.3 KRAD or Kutlas comfortably a Hookworm might fit but I doubt it... that tire is pretty big... I use a Primo Dirtmonster which the sidewall says 1.85 but measures using calipers 2.0, the other bike on the site (with the less knobby tires) runs Specialized Compound tires which is also a 2.0.

namaSSte

Chimp
Jul 18, 2005
Leethal said:
Tires- the bikes will fit a 2.3 KRAD or Kutlas comfortably a Hookworm might fit but I doubt it... that tire is pretty big....
no way on the Hookworm..Lee, as you know, I run a 2.3 KRad on mine and I think thats as big as you can go. The Krad has plenty of air volume though so I can't see needing a bigger tire.

Leethal

Turbo Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Avondale (Phoenix)
Thanks RBX.... yep it is super agile... we wanted it to feel a lot like a 20" street bike and a little like a mtb bike... in fact it is quicker than a race cruiser which normally have 15.5" stays..

namaSSte

Chimp
Jul 18, 2005
Leethal said:
Thanks RBX.... yep it is super agile... we wanted it to feel a lot like a 20" street bike and a little like a mtb bike... in fact it is quicker than a race cruiser which normally have 15.5" stays..
:stupid: Ill vouch for this, its quickness makes the ride feel really intuitive which leads to more and more confidence.

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Just an idea to help you guys sell those, get in touch with unrealcycles.com they specialize in "hardcore hardtails" I'm not affiliated with them at all, but they sell a lot of smaller companies frames
EDIT: oh yeah, the frames look sick

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
escapeartist said:
Just an idea to help you guys sell those, get in touch with unrealcycles.com they specialize in "hardcore hardtails" I'm not affiliated with them at all, but they sell a lot of smaller companies frames
EDIT: oh yeah, the frames look sick
the ORIGINAL HARDCORE HARDTAIL alex get it right

that is a good idea though, ive bought some stuff from there and the owner is really cool

they sell a lot of lesser known companys like woodman, vodoo, black market, endless etc., they also sell some bigger awesome hardtail companys like evil and bmw, check it out!

Leethal

Turbo Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Avondale (Phoenix)
Yep I have sent an e-mail to Ben I was one of his first companies before he had an actual store (I think anyway) I hope he replies soon...maybe he will see this.