Quantcast

Ups Sucks!!!!!!

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I've had really good luck with UPS over the years, except for this one time when they fuqd a Christmas present delivery.

Waiting on some computer part, clothes, etc. does not compare to a new bike though, that does have to suck.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
UPS used to deliver to my house as late as 8:00 depending on the delivery route...
Don't you live in the forest?

They have been delivering later these days. I rolled up to the gate around 7ish last week to see the UPS guy punching my number in... I live downtown Phoenix, and at first he thought I some random dude on a bicycle trying to gank a delivery... :biggrin:

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Yeah, I've had UPS deliver pretty late recently.

I was trying to load up my bike without taking the front wheel off, because the axle was stripped. Sure enough, around 8pm, the UPS guy shows up and I got my new axle.

I'm waiting on a set of Code brakes right now. Its killing me, even though getting them tomorrow would be super fast. Argh!! Impatient!!

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Yeah, I've had UPS deliver pretty late recently.

I was trying to load up my bike without taking the front wheel off, because the axle was stripped. Sure enough, around 8pm, the UPS guy shows up and I got my new axle.

I'm waiting on a set of Code brakes right now. Its killing me, even though getting them tomorrow would be super fast. Argh!! Impatient!!
Got any Juicys lying around?

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
I have no idea what I have on order, but it will show up someday.

Thank you drunk 4xBoy and your crazy purchases.

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
ups was great for a long time, then all of the sudden they decided they were going to put the package on the wrong truck...it took about 5 different packages to get everything sorted out, and 2 of those got returned to sender...now i have to put "N" on all the mailing address so they don't get 695 confused with 659

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
You can't ship DHL anymore in the US. They'z gone outs of de business.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I used to have a condo directly across the street from Pizzeria Bianco.........I miss that place.
I've been downtown for about 5 years and love it. Especially now that I work in The Biltmore and not in North Scottsdale. The Light Rail is almost up and running finally. I was rolling on the tracks down the middle of Central Ave tonight and a cop drove past and yelled at me to get off the tracks. :biggrin: