Quantcast

Urban Assault/DJ BIKE

matt2991

penishead
Jun 12, 2006
I am looking for a bike pretty much just for urban assault and dirt jumps. Maybe a little Xc but I doubt it. I really have no idea what to get. I know I wanna have gears. Please reccomend a complete bike or maybe a complete setup starting from the frame on. Thanks

sumskat

Chimp
Oct 1, 2006
have you looked at Identiti and DMR? The DMR Trailstar would probably suit. Its ready out-of-the-box for DJ and urbsn assault, but with 26" wheels and gears its ready for some XC if you want. just switch the tires to knobblies.

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
like 1200
Black Market will have completes soon, GT Ruckus UF, Specialized P.1 and P.2, Giant STP, Eastern Night Train, Trek Jack, the list goes on. There are tons of options. The Ruckus and P.1 both ride very well actually. GT was in a slump for a while but the Ruckus UF (steel frame) is a very fun bike to ride and looks to be built extremely well, and it's only $649 MSRP.

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
STP is a great bike, my buddy has one and its great for DJing and Urban. THey are a great deal for the money and have excellent spec lists, especially the 07s. Id say you cant go wrong with a fully built bike from one of the big companies, Specialized, Trek, Giant, C-dale.

rhd

Chimp
Oct 30, 2006
toss in a TOP vote from me..... or, if you think you MIGHT do some trails or FR stuff....maybe a Vagrant

May 1, 2006
The ADK's
i have to put another vote in for a T.O.P. its a great bike for a good price, the Vagrant is good to but would lean more towards the trail freeride aspect of your riding.