Quantcast

urban assault in austin

downhil

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
who are the three riders. also, check your email i just sent you the pics of the paintball guns im getting.

trialsmasta

Monkey
Oct 19, 2001
Austin TX
Hmm Tue night ain't too good for me, but Wed is, what time tonight? I managed to bust my brake mount on my slalom bike, trials and disk brakes don't mix.

northshorerat

Monkey
Oct 7, 2001
tues. didnt go down. mark banged up his shoulder, while i spent the day searching for some redneck that drove of into a creek that was 15ft out of its banks and running at around 30mph.( thats allota water )( probably torpedoed in to a bank somewhere and covered with 10ft of silt and mud ) anyway riding at noon in gtown, im still on for night time activities not sure about mark or raymond. dont know will find out. scott i didnt get that email about the new paint guns that you are getting send it again.

toonces

Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
nowhere
any of you ride austin trails on the weekdays? i have a wicked dumb schedule and have thursdays and fridays off (used to be tue/wed) so i'm curious if i've seen any of ya'll. i mainly ride greenbelt and city park so if you see a waif kid with a red RM slayer, gimme a shout. later.

northshorerat

Monkey
Oct 7, 2001
there are a few of us that ride in georgetown ( dirt jumps, the beginnings of a shore section, some short tech dh ) we sometimes make it in to austin and san marcos im always up for a ride if im not working which im not ( blows goats ) but yeah i dont ride many trails in austin anymore wish i did just dont. ( no snappy replies needed downhil and i know you want to ).

downhil

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
Originally posted by northshorerat
im always up for a ride if im not working which im not
this is the most side-splitting hilarity that i have ever read.....(in my best shawn voice) "yeah, i'd love to ride more, but im always working..."

priceless!:devil:

maggotbrain

Chimp
Dec 24, 2001
atx
say toonces my schedule just opened up on thursdays so if youre down post up.all ive got right now is an xc bike but i can show you some tight ****.

drift1492

Chimp
Mar 19, 2002
Northshore rat.....Are there any trails in g-town? I live there and always drive to city park to ride? Later

northshorerat

Monkey
Oct 7, 2001
yeah we have a small network of trails some short tech. downhill dirtjumps and the beginnings of a shore area. most of the trails are on the other side of the river from whataburger where the city built that new park its at the back of the land. they are old but the they are still fun, some fun rock stairs and a few other stuff that is fun just to session.

toonces

Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
nowhere
Ahhhhh, d*mn it. I still haven't got my rear shock back from Fox so I'm stuck for now. Maybe next week. There's a ride at the Greenbelt thursday if you check over at bikemojo.com. I'll post if my bike gets back together this week.