Quantcast

Urban Decay kicked ass! Pictures

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
I spent the day shooting at the Urban Decay competiton in downtown Asheville. If you havent heard of this yet, you will, it will be in chain reaction 5, and one of wixom's movies. Its one of the biggest events in the southeast. I had a media pass, so I shot on course all day. It was a blast. Kyle Ebbet and Jeff Lenosky were the two biggest names, as well as Seth and Piper from Evil, and George Ryan from Ironhorse. I'm sure there were some other big names too.

First Picture, a guy on a little bike going big on the first quarter.

Shadow on the quarter...sweet picture.

One of the walls.

big quarter.

wall

Perhaps the coolest aspect of having a media pass: 7th floor roof access.

Putting my 12x to work from the roof.

cool shiat.

More of the walls.

Piper. (I think)

Best picture of the day? I think so.

Ebbet on a wall ride berm type thing.

In case you cant tell...that endless lifetime is wrapped completely in duct tape.

Ben brokedthafockup Wiggins

Marshall (sideways), the guy behind endless.

on the box.

Last one.

Hope you like these, tell me what you think.

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Originally posted by Mr Tiles
Damn, Biggins is all f'd up...wtf happened? I'm out of the loop...
he was riding erbon last night... but I'll let him tell his own story once he is back on.(one hand typin) He has some nasty pictures too.

Feb 24, 2004
Greenville, SC
you guys suck so much for not having to have jobs and junk.....oh well, at least i got to work in the anderson shop where we work on our own bikes on the clock and chill out....dont tell the man though....

once again, good pics man....wish we coulda been there

RESPECT

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
Totally filled to the max with badassness.

And bump.

Did you guys hear josh bender was there doing backflips and then he dropped off a building to flat, but he caught himself.

Nov 10, 2003
asheville
dolby, its ben i really like the shots you came up with. if you have a chance i was wondering if i could get a copy of the film i will email you my contact info, also i was hoping to get an unedited copy of video from anybody that has it. i would like the raw footage just for my own viewing pleasure. by the way thank you so much to all the riders that came out. and the video guys i hope you all had fun. later from the old man.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Originally posted by Curiouscaptian01
yeah, but it doesn't need to be when you get a media pass... I got to hang with T-Pirate so I got great spots to sit and watch.
Yeah it sucked for spectating compared to last year, but the much better course made up for it. People were actually doing stuff for their runs, rather than just box jump, wallride, box jump.

Sep 17, 2003
Originally posted by T-Pirate

In case you cant tell...that endless lifetime is wrapped completely in duct tape.

that probably makes the bike ride better, cut the tob tube down and duct tape it back....

Sideways

Monkey
Jun 8, 2002
Asheville, North Carolina
Originally posted by profro
Doesn't look very spectator friendly...
We did it fully for the riders this year.
Next year will be differant once again, hopefully catering to riders of more varied skill levels and for the spectators as well.

Thanks to all who made it and made it such a great time!

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Originally posted by Sideways
We did it fully for the riders this year.
Next year will be differant once again, hopefully catering to riders of more varied skill levels and for the spectators as well.

Thanks to all who made it and made it such a great time!

Yeah man thanks for building the course!