Quantcast

Urban Saturday

Steven

Monkey
Nov 8, 2003
North carolina
It's so wet out we can't build or ride any trails, lets get a big urban ride planned for tomorro, Greensboro or Winston. Who all is interested.

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Great Ride! Noah is one tough kid. He rode down about 8 stairs on two wheels, and the remaining 4 on his face. He cried a litte, then asked if we could eat. He was even able to tell that his mistake was going too fast. He straight dropped to sets of three stairs, one about 20 feet from the next, over and over again, it was awesom. Tubby should have some screen shots soon.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
yup...noah had the gnarliest crash ever....i was sure he had snapped his collarbone, but as it turns out, it was just an abrasion on his shoulder :thumb:

anyhoo, screenshots from today:
grass jump

noah boosting the mulch

me on step-up

alex same

untitled behind alex

alex throwin' down

steven same

noah in the rocks

noah on long stair run

bottom of the set

steven drop to skinny/wall

alex wall to stairs

noah stairs to flat

noahs back tire upon landing flat

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Nice shots man, Noah is rediculous. My favorite part of the ride was when we were riding in front on the Reynolds American building (where all the stone stairs and ledges are) and some guy tried to come out and kick us out, but he couldnt get out of the building. he kept trying to unlock doors, one after another, but he couldnt do it. So we kept riding.