Quantcast

US Open Friday practice pictures

sn0wboarder

Monkey
Mar 16, 2003
NJ
I only have processed 5 photos of like 100 that I took from Fridays practice but by the end of the week I should have them all done.

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
i'm also looking... plate #249. green sinister, red rims, fox 40... black 661 moto helmet, race day jersey was a white blue & orange germantown, practice was a black & red dcstreet.com jersey.

i'm surprised at the lack of commercial photos being posted in the last coupla years. i saw lotsa folks shooting, don't y'all want to make a buck?

jsg04

Monkey
Aug 29, 2006
Plate #241, Black Royal Racing Kit and a Giant DH Comp, Green with a white Boxxer with black decals. Thanks if you do

Squasher

Monkey
Aug 20, 2001
K-Ville
Woohoo. Thats the first pic I have seen of me. I'm surprised too. I'm so slow I give photogs many chances to snap the shutter. :biggrin:
If you have one of me whippin it out over the finish line jump I will buy you a beer :cheers:

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
hha that is right. SO i guess i can ask now... do you have any of #271, in all blue Nofear gear/blue Rocky bike with a red shoei helmet? Thanks.

sn0wboarder

Monkey
Mar 16, 2003
NJ
sorry you guys are going to have to be a little more patient. I really didn't have a chance this week to process the other photos. raw to jpg conversion is a pain in the ass when you have that many pictures.

Murphy's Law

Monkey
Apr 29, 2006
Raleighwood NC
lol naaaah dude, its all good, i was just playing....i'm layed up in bed with a busted foot from this race so i'm bored to tears..... put em up when ever you get to them, we're all just greatful so many of you were out there snapping pics......

sn0wboarder

Monkey
Mar 16, 2003
NJ
Do you guys know how to batch actions? It would make your lives way easier and instead of converting all of those being a pain in the ass you could just watch tv while photoshop does it.
let me rephrase that...have you ever taken over 150 photos every 10-20 photos being the same spot but a different person, with possibly more or less exposure on some photos? Personally this is not my style when it come to photography as it becomes too repetitive. Did you also know that the color tones and sharpness always look better on the lcd screen of your camera then they do on the computer and require post processing?

isabbisr

Monkey
Aug 9, 2002
NJ
Yeah I did, which doesn't have anything to do with time converting. I wasn't being a dick, simply offering some advice.

sn0wboarder

Monkey
Mar 16, 2003
NJ
I guess I should have said the amount of time it takes to post process these photos is a tedious process that doesn't catch my attention rather then the process of raw to jpg as time consuming. Sorry...and yes i do use batch in digital photo professional.