Quantcast

US Open HG DH Video

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
F'in dope video man, i really like how you went down the whole course. but for some reason, so of the shots of the RB jump dont do it justice haha.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
you had better stop watching their videos for a while so your not getting all excited for nothin!! just joking man. hope you heal up fast and get back on the bike soon!!!
That actually couldn't be more truthful! I'm so pissed about these stupid injuries. Yesterday I got to walk the trails at a new freeride park that's opening in NC and it was like torture. :banghead:

AzToJrse

Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
SOUTH JERSEY
That actually couldn't be more truthful! I'm so pissed about these stupid injuries. Yesterday I got to walk the trails at a new freeride park that's opening in NC and it was like torture. :banghead:
Ive been seeing some things about that, 26west right? how do the trails look? worth a trip down there?

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
Ive been seeing some things about that, 26west right? how do the trails look? worth a trip down there?
Trails looks pretty sweet but they don't open for another 2 weeks. Much smaller than Diablo but some pretty nice stuff there. If you combine it with a trip to Windrock that'd be the best riding in the Southeast hands down. Wait a couple of months though. :banana:

Jun 11, 2004
F'in dope video man, but for some reason, so of the shots of the RB jump dont do it justice haha.

Agree awesome vid! I don't think it did the rock gardens up top justice either....those things were gnalry, but look pretty tame in the vid!