Quantcast

US Open of MTB

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I will be there tomorrow just riding and testing my new brakes and wheels from Quad Technology. Transcend pictures are still greatly appreciated.

CBJ will be sporting a white Sunday with white Quad wheelset - don't be afraid to give me a cold beer or say hi I do not bite (at least not at beer number one).

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Have to say it was fun while it lasted for me. Had a really bad crash (I really don't know how I walked away) on my second practice run this morning. I Ged out on the lower rock turn at the bottom and went over the bars then down about 20+ft of the side of the mountain. Thank God for body armor!!!! Could not make it down the hill again if I wanted to so I packed it up before Pro Qualifying and drove back down the Toms River NJ to spend the rest of the weekend with the Family before driving back to SC in 2 days.

It was great seeing everyone I did!!!

Cecil:cheers:

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
Great shots as always, Fraser. That's pretty funny that SRAM doesn't even bother putting the word 'BOXXER' on Sam's fork . . . I can just see all the kids running off to their favorite sticker shop and ordering up 'BLACKBOX' decals next week.

--JP

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
Finally found some slalom rezzults

Men
1 Jared Rando
2 JD Swanguen
3 Kyle Strait
4 Bryn Atkinson

Women
1 Fionn Griffiths
2 Kathy Pruitt
3 Joanna Petterson

Akula_7

Monkey
Nov 15, 2004
It was coming, Stevie has a bright future ahead of him. He's gonna be partying hard tonight.

Must have been that flat bill on his white hat!

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Well guys things got worse for me last night and had to be admitted to a hospital up here in NJ and will be here for the next few days before they let me go back to SC. I woke up at 4:30am and could not breathe. The wife took me in and after a lot of Test I have a collapsed lung and 3 more broken ribs. Looks like I will be off the bike for a while now. The drugs are good and at least they have free wireless internet.

A special thanks goes out to all that helped me out after my wreck.

Cecil