Quantcast

US OPEN **Video**

DS Dom

Monkey
Nov 14, 2001
Denver, Co
Sweet video and i think your the only one that captured me riding all weekend. Got a nice little clip in there at the 1:41 mark

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
great video!
that superman seatgrab action was seriously sick!

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Hey, I'm in there! At the end of the vid there is a guy in black pulling a sick moto-whip...thats not me but Ryan Bloch. However I'm behind him with the red helmet. :rolleyes:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
profro said:
Hey, I'm in there! At the end of the vid there is a guy in black pulling a sick moto-whip...thats not me but Ryan Bloch. However I'm behind him with the red helmet. :rolleyes:
I was wondering if you'd spot that...you goin' Aussie with no pads these days? :oink:

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
bizutch said:
I was wondering if you'd spot that...you goin' Aussie with no pads these days? :oink:
Actually I have been riding without them more lately. I find it makes me ride looser. However I did one run down at Windrock without them and I have to admit I was soooooo scared. :nopity: But Jeremy can tell you about how I paid for not wearing that day even before I got out of the parking lot. It was Banche and Stoneysnake's fault. :(

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
SHOOOOOOOOOOOOO weeeee, that sho is some mighty fine ridin and a jumpin!

Best video I have seen posted on this site.

dwylie75

Chimp
Sep 19, 2003
Biscuit said:
AHHHH I wanna go ride!

Instead I'm sitting in my office watching that damn video over and over again!
at least you are not sitting in your office watching that damn video with a broken collar bone from opening day at diablo.

f this

d

jon-boy

Monkey
May 26, 2004
Vancouver BC
A nice vid to watch on a Friday afternoon before getting to go biking tomorrow! Now I want to hit A-line and pull some whips like Kovariak.
Oh and the bit with Hill at the end... now I see what everyone is on about with the silent Sunday's!!! Super quiet.