Quantcast

us open

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
LoL...

The faster you ride, the same distance you remain from the finish...

Marc - THIS one's for you :biggrin: :

Last edited:

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
I was talkin about this last weekend I think everyone should have to jump thru a burning ring of fire. I mean come on how badass would that be? having a picture of yourself jumpin thru fire... dude. game over. sign me up.

ebarker9

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
Silly question, but will Diablo be open for general riding on Friday, or only if you're registered for the US Open? Just noticed on the schedule that they're going to be open on Monday...sweet!

jcook90

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2006
Connecticut
yet a bunch of you guys will ball yourselves up somewhere and eat your words :busted:
Ehh no I raced it for the past 2 years, I know the top half is anything but groomed. I just don't understand the new berm before the stepdown into the large right hand berm near the bottom

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
i'll be at the open with my Extra Large Lenses, An Extra Swollen Shoulder, on meds, with the wife and kids... enjoying the races and taking pictures....

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
i'll be racing my new rig at the open... and hitting all the drops and berms...

Who wants to ride Shotgun?

soul-skier

Monkey
May 18, 2009
Mother Nature
the bottom section is super fun. cant wait to see whats new for the open. and that revamped huge berm after the step down, the one below doms, is so steep its like a freakin dirt wall ride. its been closed but i caught a glimpse of it while waiting for the bottom grass section to open at dh race 1. yes berms are fun to ride.

PCinSC

Chimp
Jun 17, 2007
quick question, can you register there or does it have be done online before tommorrow?
According to the website last call for registration is 10:00am on Saturday. Doesn't really indicate whether you have to be pre-registered or not. Maybe shoot them an email or give them a call.

jcook90

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2006
Connecticut
In the past you could register on site, just pre-reg almost guarantees you'll get a spot. Plus you get a lower number and start somewhat earlier in the day

oiswego

Monkey
Oct 24, 2005
New Yawk
can any1 say when a good day for non-racers to ride is?
i'd love to go this weekend, but i'm not looking forward to dealing with large crowds and long lines for the lift.

is the monday after usually better, more like it is during a regular weekend?