Quantcast

Used bikes

Nov 17, 2008
Seattle, Washington
I've been looking in the classifieds on here but it seems like many of the ads are too old and/or not monitored so I get no response. Anyways, looking for a dh bike in the 2-3k range in the seattle area. Let me know if you have anything.. thanks

WBC

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
PNW
I could be talked into letting my Intense 951 go for about 3g's.

Built up in September. It's been ridden, but everything works great. 2010 Fox 40 RC2, New Fox RC4 shock, Full 2010 Saint (brakes, shifter, cranks, derailleur, cassette), E13 SRS+, Thomson post, Chromag stem, Mavic rims with Hope hubs. Raw frame, size medium (5'8" - 6'1" ish rider). If I get offered a decent price, I'll throw on all fresh rubber (tires/grips). Suspension has just been rebuilt (fork and frame pivots), or replaced (shock). I should have the right springs lying around to get your sag dialed front and rear no matter what you weigh.

I love the bike, but I am finishing my last quarter in school right now and can't work, so I have been thinking about ditching the DH bike for a few months until I graduate/get a job/income again. I am still on good terms with the shop I worked at, so getting a new one again should be easy and I have pretty much just been riding my trailbike lately. The DH needs to get ridden!

If you're interested,
hunterp3@students.wwu.edu

I have photos I can send your way.

Last edited:

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
The guy above is about the same height and his 951 is a very nice bike. Wont find much if any better deal for 3G's.

ryanrider

Chimp
Nov 20, 2007
Keep a look out for a turner dhr (round tube) as a cheaper option. Awesome bike in every aspect and keeps its value unlike a glory or demo which would be in a similar price range/category. Only problem is the owners like them so much they're rarely sold!

Also: Are you set on buying locally? Buying out of state can save hundreds and shipping is usually less than 100..

-Ryan

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2009
PNW/Sweden
I could be talked into letting my Intense 951 go for about 3g's.

Built up in September. It's been ridden, but everything works great. 2010 Fox 40 RC2, New Fox RC4 shock, Full 2010 Saint (brakes, shifter, cranks, derailleur, cassette), E13 SRS+, Thomson post, Chromag stem, Mavic rims with Hope hubs. Raw frame, size medium (5'8" - 6'1" ish rider). If I get offered a decent price, I'll throw on all fresh rubber (tires/grips). Suspension has just been rebuilt (fork and frame pivots), or replaced (shock). I should have the right springs lying around to get your sag dialed front and rear no matter what you weigh.

I love the bike, but I am finishing my last quarter in school right now and can't work, so I have been thinking about ditching the DH bike for a few months until I graduate/get a job/income again. I am still on good terms with the shop I worked at, so getting a new one again should be easy and I have pretty much just been riding my trailbike lately. The DH needs to get ridden!

If you're interested,
hunterp3@students.wwu.edu

I have photos I can send your way.
pat, don't be a douche and go a few months without a DH bike...