Quantcast

??? utterly unfit friday gfmt ???

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Meetings from 9am-4pm today. One solid one from 12-4, at the head office on their obnoxiously hot leather chairs, but free lunch so whatever.

Need to poop right meow.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Haley was up at 12 with a fever and crawled into our bed. I am now 5 days straight going to bed after 12 and up at 5:45. Fucking kill me. A symptom of my lack of sleep reared it's head yesterday when I got mad at a client, just shy of yelling at her. A guy I've worked with for 6 years popped up and told me to go for a walk, as it's the first time he's heard somebody get under my skin. Fuck this. I need sleep.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
radiohead ticket secured....will have to see dinosaur jr at a earlier date...

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning, back to work tonight. No trainees scheduled for me for a while which will be nice. House is coming along and looks like someone lives here now, townhouse is clear other than the stuff in the garage.

Bought a carpet cleaner yesterday as well instead of renting one... Holy shit how have I never owned one ofthese??? Just need to clean downstairs carpet at the townhouse and we are out and down!!!

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Busy morning. Gonna send my new broken pedal back for a repair. Mayybeee a ride after all meetings are over later this afternoon. Beers later.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Currently watching the Donald being well behaved and wondering what antics he be up to this afternoon...
On a Fox interview a couple of days ago he said they'll all start work on Monday. So I guess we all have to wing it until then...