Quantcast

V10 riders?

m-dub

Chimp
Aug 10, 2006
Im looking at a new rig. Im 6'1". Med? The large seams real long at 24.8" what size are tallish riders on? Thanks!

altix

Monkey
Feb 14, 2007
im 6'2" and i ride a large, if you run your s33t super far back you could maybe make a med work..but id say get a large for sure, meds are too short for me...i HIGHLY recommend you go find someone who has one before you buy, thats what i did...if you live in the nor cal region go to CHDH tomarrow, ill let you ride it around =]

m-dub

Chimp
Aug 10, 2006
Thanks altix,
Cant make it up that far but the firestone DH is in my back yard in a week and I hope to hit someone up there. Thanks!

Oct 8, 2003
Don't know if this helps but I am not tall 5'8ish and I ride a MED pretty comfortable. I have the seat a little far forward but I like my MED and im 4 or 5 in shorter than you.

Duzitall

Monkey
Jun 20, 2004
San Diego
and my medium v-10 is a little too small for me. I have an XL bullit that's only a little too large and a large Preston that's just right.

Get the large v-10.

SBDHrida

Monkey
Aug 19, 2005
aMERica
Thanks altix,
Cant make it up that far but the firestone DH is in my back yard in a week and I hope to hit someone up there. Thanks!
I'll be at the firestone, and I've got a large that I'd let you ride around for a bit. I'm 6'3" by the way, and the large is perfect. It is long though, but definitely not too long.