Quantcast

Val di Sol Italy looks awesome...

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Its like you guys never see hot girls. I don't know if I am spoiled living in NYC and you guys live in soccer mom suburbia. Don't get me wrong she is one hot looking girl but a whole tread just because of her - you guys need to out some more.

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
She looks alright, looks like she'd be very high maintenance though. A bitch, to put it another way.
WHAT?!

How can you discern that from a picture?

But yeah - I'm sure she's awful. You can tell from the way she has her hair in a ponytail she probably performs human sacrifice in her basement too...

:rolleyes:

:)

pelo

Monkey
Jun 11, 2007
Its like you guys never see hot girls. I don't know if I am spoiled living in NYC and you guys live in soccer mom suburbia. Don't get me wrong she is one hot looking girl but a whole tread just because of her - you guys need to out some more.
I told you. A hillbilly sport.

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
...pssh... yeah man TOTALLY, like whatever. I see women this attractive in NYC ALL the time too... practically a dime a dozen... they grow on trees even.

:rolleyes: :biggrin:

C'mon now - unless you live in the heart of SOHO, there's no WAY you see this every day.

She's HOT. I'm just a guy making the oberservation that she's incredibly attractive... but yeah - because we think she's attractive, obviously we don't get out enough...

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I see that on a regular basis. I also live in the Marina in San Francisco. ie SoHo of SF.

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
Dammit Kidwoo, hate you so much.....

She does look a bit atrophic across the front of her shoulders. Can see her collarbone sticking out, but she's probably reaching for something. I'd still handle it. (Referring to the blonde, not the boat)

For once, someone else here shares my disdain for the common American ho's.