Quantcast

Vbulletin 3.7 Update

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
I just upgraded the forum to Vbulletin 3.7. There are still template problems that need to be addressed and I will be working on those over the next week. This release has a lot of new features that I will be turning on and configuring over the next few weeks. Please let me know if you notice bugs.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
no rep button or who rep'd you listed in usercp?

<-- oh, there it is

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
will who rep'd you come back? i kind of like the unspoken rep system, allows you to better -rep well-known retards without fear of retaliation....but i also understand why the names are there.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
will who rep'd you come back? i kind of like the unspoken rep system, allows you to better -rep well-known retards without fear of retaliation....but i also understand why the names are there.
this is exactly why the rep system was removed the first time IIRC. Anonymous rep turned into a total mayhem

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
while you're mucking with templates please get rid of all the useless white space around message bodies and such.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Yes we will be filling all white space with advertisements.
Can you make them loud and annoying? Flashing/strobe effect perhaps?

The ensuing dozen or so posts bitching about them would make for great reading.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 72 bytes) in /home/ridemonkey/public_html/forums/includes/functions_search.php on line 197"

when trying to create thread in diablo section

i am using firefox

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
i dont like all this extra stuff on it. having a hard time posting threads with picture links on them, they just wont post for me.
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Does it only happen in the Diablo forum? Is that error message you posted what you mean by "having a hard time"? I see a thread in there today with pictures, does that mean it's fixed?

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Its happening in most every forum I try to post a new thread in. I can write into old threads, but no new ones can be created.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
my problem only happened in the diablo section, i posted the pictures by making a thread w/o pictures then edited the thread and posted the pictures. idk if its still messed up.

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
Now the 'Jump to Forum' selection at the bottom of the screen is gone...

...and I seem to have lost 3 green squares. Can I have them back?

worth a try...

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
I made a change that might address this issue. Let me know if you experience further problems.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
stinky; the latest update doesn't make the rep comments for deleted threads disappear. They remain in your history, with N/A as the thread subject.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003