Quantcast

Velocity Girls newly painted helmet

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
priceseliger14 said:
I think its ppuuurrrdddyyyy.. Just wait Freak, there will be flowers on your jerseys, or at least they will be pink.
Hahaha....don't think so!!!!! Hey, nice to meet you up at Whistler!

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
Awesome looking helmet. I could not ride in a custom painted helmet for fear of crashing and ruining the paintjob... :p

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
rainbow_smoke said:
what happened to the PPG's!!
They got a bit beat up...silly me crashing and stuff ;) Just felt it was time for a change....and the blue matches the blue on my shoes so that's my story and I'm sticking to it :D

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
That is really nice! "Velocity Girl" writing...is that mirrored or what...some shots it's blue, and the other its red and mirrored!! Psychedelic

...I'm jealous! :)

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
MUTOLI said:
That is really nice! "Velocity Girl" writing...is that mirrored or what...some shots it's blue, and the other its red and mirrored!! Psychedelic

...I'm jealous! :)
Thanks! It's a silver/mirrory color (outlined in red) so where it looks blue it's picking up the blue from the table.

And Pau11y...nope, wasn't me that was quitting! Thought about it maybe 3 years ago but then I pulled my head out of my butt when I kicked my ex to the curb and realized I wasn't going to give up something I loved so much!(I'm way to much of an addict to give it up! hehe)