Quantcast

Vermont, MSA, Bromont

E.T.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
NorCal
Hey Everybody,

So I need some help figuring out transportation from the airport to Vermont for U.S. Champs and a place to stay.

I also need a place to crash for the MSA and Bromont world cups. Transport from MSA to Bromont and Bromont to Montreal Airport.

I have money to help with gas and lodging no problem (just not enough money to do everything solo).

I like to think of myself as a good cook who's organized and easy to travel with. I will only have one bike and gear.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. You can contact me via e-mail: ebturpen@rattlebrain.com or phone: 831-588-0732

Cheers,

Evan Turpen

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
i might be able to help you out with some of that. in particular places to stay at msa and bromont and the few days in between (i live in burlington, VT about 1 1/2 hours south of bromont), possibly travel as well.

actually, i have lots of room if anyone needs a place to crash in between the 2 events. some good riding as well

E.T.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
NorCal
-Alf

I have no plans yet for an airport for vermont. I was told Albany was closest? I will book my flight according to when I would have transportation available.

-Lee

I would definitely be interested in staying with you in between and at MSA and Bromont since you are loc-dogg. Would you be able to drop me off at the Montreal airport Sunday or Monday after Bromont? (we race on Saturday) I need to fly back home so I can hitch a ride with friends to Crankworx...

Feel free to give me a call to disguss details so I can book my flights.

Thanks guys,

Evan

EM-EFER

Monkey
May 29, 2007
-Alf

I have no plans yet for an airport for vermont. I was told Albany was closest? I will book my flight according to when I would have transportation available.

-Lee

I would definitely be interested in staying with you in between and at MSA and Bromont since you are loc-dogg. Would you be able to drop me off at the Montreal airport Sunday or Monday after Bromont? (we race on Saturday) I need to fly back home so I can hitch a ride with friends to Crankworx...

Feel free to give me a call to disguss details so I can book my flights.

Thanks guys,

Evan
Albany is an 1:20-1:30 minutes from Mount Snow. If you need a ride to Mount Snow from Albany I could possibly help you out.

Pbody

Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Evan,

Just a heads up on travel to VT. Albany is closest, but Bradley/Harford (additional 25 miles) is also close and will often be cheaper. And Boston is a bit further, but is often much cheaper.

AP

EM-EFER

Monkey
May 29, 2007
Evan,

Just a heads up on travel to VT. Albany is closest, but Bradley/Harford (additional 25 miles) is also close and will often be cheaper. And Boston is a bit further, but is often much cheaper.

AP
40 miles... but whos counting:cheers: