Quantcast

Versus Cycles Weapon-X

n00dlez

Chimp
Apr 4, 2007
Woodbridge, New Jersey
Anyone know anything about the frame? Ive looked all over the net and only found info on the marvel character "Weapon-X" and of course the info on the website. Does anyone on the forum own one? or maybe has ridden one?

ElTORO

Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
With all the other Tards!!
Yah I've been on a couple. Super huck bike!! Actualy rides pretty well for that weight. The BB is a little high then what I'm used to but meh!! I saw a couple of them being raced at Sea Otter and they were looking pretty good actually.

I'd look into getting the revised Trigger in Sept. if you're going for more of a DH bike thou.

And it's 16 flat not 16+, something to do with that BB pivot and the 9 inches of travel.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
^^^yeh 16" is still way to high for any kind of racing IMO. if you were looking for a race frame i would steer clear of anything with 15.5 and up, but if its for freeride man i would say go for it. i mean it could deffinatly take the hits.

ElTORO

Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
With all the other Tards!!
^^^yeh 16" is still way to high for any kind of racing IMO. if you were looking for a race frame i would steer clear of anything with 15.5 and up, but if its for freeride man i would say go for it. i mean it could deffinatly take the hits.
Oh yah I wound never race that thing but some people do. The team races The Blitz or Trigger depending.