Quantcast

vid of drop

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
if you had pulled up just a little you would have made it.......sweet vid anyway.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
ouch.

as lexx said, you absorbed up the takeoff... a little spring would have cleared you.

WhItTy

Monkey
Feb 3, 2005
P.E.I., Canada
Did you break anything on your bike there? it did not sound good when it hit that big rock,that is pretty dangerous having that rock there to. But i guess doing a 12x25 drop is dangerous enough anyways so whats another obstacle eh.

jon-boy

Monkey
May 26, 2004
Vancouver BC
I watched that a few times as it was pretty funny. Yeah a little pull up off the launch should have seen good to that one.
Sounded like the bike might not have been in too good condition after that, what was the damage?

Jou

Monkey
May 16, 2004
Powell/Laramie, Wyoming
Ya, me and my bud decieded i should pull up next time, but when i do i always tend to back tire. As for damage, that was on brand new wheels, alexrims something or others, they're quite beefy. There was a rock about the size of a small football that my back tire hit...the rock exploded, and no flat spot in the rim and still true, i was quite excited. the drop is in powell, WY if you wanna hit it.

Jou

Monkey
May 16, 2004
Powell/Laramie, Wyoming
dump said:
ouch.

as lexx said, you absorbed up the takeoff... a little spring would have cleared you.
Ya, i was still in 'race mode' and this drop is actually on the DH coarse me and my bud built. chicken trail goes to the left(from the riders POV) and on a rock garden for about 10' and then right by the base of the landing on the right.