Quantcast

Video from SST wednesday

Mike.rider

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
renton, WA
well went out to seatac this mornin to do some riding other than to spots the trail is clear and the new gap is sweet. just though id post up the video of me hitting it. Warning - this is my first attempt at editing anything so go easy, that and its all filmed of my digital camra so the picture sucks. not to mention photobucket drops the quality even more. its only 39 seconds though, let me know what you think

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Hey I was there wednessday, anyone get any pics of me? I had a bucket lid and azonic elimniator, black pants.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
As of today, everything except the main line up top next to the doubles is flowing smoothly. One more sesh with a chainsaw up there should rectify that situation.
Thanks a ton for busting out on the chainsaw justice, Mark! Thanks again to Daryl for stepping in when the rest of us were starting to fade.
Not sure about the logride-thingy up top that somebody is attempting to fabricate...there's definitely an element of sketchball to it. I guess it's one of those wait-and-see things. Some of the sweetest lines down there started rather iffy-ish.
Good to see everybody down there rippin' it up after the work was done. It was even better to be amongst the rippage...it had been at least three weeks since my tires left the ground. I feel all full of religion now!:D

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
As of today, everything except the main line up top next to the doubles is flowing smoothly. One more sesh with a chainsaw up there should rectify that situation.
Thanks a ton for busting out on the chainsaw justice, Mark! Thanks again to Daryl for stepping in when the rest of us were starting to fade.
Not sure about the logride-thingy up top that somebody is attempting to fabricate...there's definitely an element of sketchball to it. I guess it's one of those wait-and-see things. Some of the sweetest lines down there started rather iffy-ish.
Good to see everybody down there rippin' it up after the work was done. It was even better to be amongst the rippage...it had been at least three weeks since my tires left the ground. I feel all full of religion now!:D

Good words man. It was fun.

Edit: I want to thank Daryl for helping with the cost of the chainsaw.

Liquid10

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Bellingham, WA
Nice vid! The new gap is awesome. I hit it several times today after the 27 ride.

On a different note props to everyone that cleared out the fallen trees at SST. That place was a mess last week.