Quantcast

Videos

coma13

Turbo Monkey
Feb 14, 2006
pretty cool... some of your cuts seem a little later than they should be. filming is very meh...

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
did somebody speed up a clip of themselves? on the second vid, you sped up that shot of when you rode down the really dusty and rocky trail in the first vid. i watched both, the second one is definitely faster, and the bushes move abnormally too. filming was, like said above, meh, not much shot variety really, but keep trying, video is damn hard for the first bit.

Jan 28, 2006
Ca
did somebody speed up a clip of themselves?
Ya I think I did that so it would be under 60 seconds for the project.

I love santa cruz, next time I head up there we should chill
I would say we should but I won't be riding any time soon due to getting a new ACL and getting my meniscus stitched together 6 weeks ago.

elRey

Turbo Monkey
the filming in the second one could be improved.

otherwise cool vids.

im not sure non-bikers will appreciate the first one very much since its just you riding trails. i didnt learn to appreciate speed and style and all that until i started riding.

i am assuming the quality is better in the original versions too. because if it is you might have some cool shots in there.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Is it in Ben Lomond?

Tell Kallas Josh Maurer says Hi. I took his class for 2 years. They used a video I made to get a nice big grant from the schoolboard/ROP Program to fund the class for you new kids. =] Hes had me come into the class a couple times to talk to new VP students.

How's he doing? You liking the class? Is it still a 0-1 period class? I took it my Junior / Senior years. I graduated on 2003.

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
what the hell happens when you crash out there. im so used to eating ish. in wet dirt that the thought of sliding out in some gravel with bushes on either side of the trail is far from appealing

coma13

Turbo Monkey
Feb 14, 2006
what the hell happens when you crash out there. im so used to eating ish. in wet dirt that the thought of sliding out in some gravel with bushes on either side of the trail is far from appealing
you bleed!

Jan 28, 2006
Ca
Is it in Ben Lomond?

Tell Kallas Josh Maurer says Hi. I took his class for 2 years. They used a video I made to get a nice big grant from the schoolboard/ROP Program to fund the class for you new kids. =] Hes had me come into the class a couple times to talk to new VP students.

How's he doing? You liking the class? Is it still a 0-1 period class? I took it my Junior / Senior years. I graduated on 2003.
No its in Boulder Creek. He showed us a video that you worked on, I think it was a music video. He seems to be doing well. Ya I like the class but its a lot different this semester, he seems to enforce the right way to do things more. He has 1-3 period classes. Ive ridden with you before I was on a white giant DH comp. It was when you had your vp free with the dorado.

I dont know I've only crashed once on a bike with only a front brake when the sun was down and after a rain.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
skip the australian hip hop.

also, why do rap artists insist on speeding up a vocal track? It sounds like crap and makes me not want to listen to the song, at all, ever.