Quantcast

Virginia Tech freeride club still active??

Jprice6045

Chimp
May 26, 2009
hey so I transfered to VT just a few days ago and love to bike. I know at some point there was a freeride club here at tech...just wondering if was still active and if so could someone point in right direction? Not the best but still love to learn and try things...frak...i should be doing my homework..any help much appriciated..later

KevinR86

Chimp
Aug 13, 2006
Williamsburg VA
club is still very active. We are in the process of building a dual slalom course right now for the colegiate ds, dh, and xc races over labor day weekend. Google VT freeride club and you will find the website and can get put on the e-mail list serve from there. I'll pm u my #, give me a call when you want to ride and i can show you around the stuff we ride and shuttle. also there is a skate park across from the highschool over on the north side of town if thats your thing.
kevin

Jprice6045

Chimp
May 26, 2009
nice...deff. hit up the website when possible...wanna try and get some rides in soon. BTW...any recomendations on bike shops around? been to a couple and was not really my thing....know there is something in salem..anything closer? btw....sorry for al the questions :)

Bili

Chimp
Sep 2, 2009
Orange Va
Hey I am comin down to tech to visit some friends on oct 8-9 2009 and was wondering who I have to talk to about riding something down there?

jmskrsly

Chimp
Mar 23, 2011
I stumbled upon this page, but if you're interested in the club join our facebook page: VT Freeride