Quantcast

Vision bike shop in SF?

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
I'm heading up to SF for the weekend and was thinking I'd stop by Vision to say hi to Charlie. I looked online and tried the number listed, but it was out of service. Did the shop close down? If so, what is Charlie up to? Is he at another shop somewhere?
:imstupid:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
I'm heading up to SF for the weekend and was thinking I'd stop by Vision to say hi to Charlie. I looked online and tried the number listed, but it was out of service. Did the shop close down? If so, what is Charlie up to? Is he at another shop somewhere?
:imstupid:
Jeff, go to N* this saturday!!!!:monkeydance:

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Vision is closed, and there are a lot of reasons for it, but Sanjuro is wrong and shouldn't be spreading crap when he doesn't know what he's talking about.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Vision is closed, and there are a lot of reasons for it, but Sanjuro is wrong and shouldn't be spreading crap when he doesn't know what he's talking about.

I was gonna say... Charlie didn't seem like the type. I know he likes beer (who doesn't) but he seems too responsible to piss away his store b/c of alcohol. :cheers:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
You're right. I don't know Charlie or Vision and I've changed my post.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Yeah, vision closed down about 2-3 years ago. Can't remember for sure.