Quantcast

visitor in Harrisburg, PA

Roo

Chimp
Apr 28, 2008
Vanconver, WA
Hey I just got out to Harrisburg for a work project and will be out here a few weeks. Called up beforehand to ask a couple of local shops if I should bring my bike or not, they said trails and weather suck so I left it. :think: now that I'm here weather seems good.

I'll ride anything and if anyone has an extra bike they want to loan/rent me or take me out for a ride I'd love to see some PA dirt/urban. (I mainly ride AM/FR in the Pacific NW) I'm a towering 5'5. I know its a lame thing to ask but figured it couldn't hurt. Or if anyone can tell me where I can rent wheels that would be a possibility too.

EastCoaster

Monkey
Mar 30, 2002
Southeastern PA
Sucks that you didn't get a reply.... Please don't let that be your judge of the rest of us in PA. I'm surprised that you didn't have ride offers, actually.

Your location is out of my area (plus, I just came across this thread today..) but there's def. that you could've ridden...

Hope that you at least made it to Troeg's while you were in Harrisburg.

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
ahhhh, I replied to him. I pm'ed him a week or so ago with info of a good local bikeshop and a contact at the shop. Roo sorry I didn't give you a call the past couple weeks. I've been out of town then when in town haven't been doing a lot of riding. Man i even have a little mini track in the back yard but its not ridable at the moment due to some changes being made. But yeah, 1 or so reply for a whole area. That's our scene I guess.... bummer!

maximmax

Chimp
Jan 26, 2010
You have to know the code for the particular smilie if you want to put it in a visitor message. If you dont, post the message anyway, then hit edit. It will take you to a screen that shows you all the smilies.