Quantcast

Vouilloz DVD

ebarker9

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
Between way too much rain and a re-injured lower back I've been watching entirely too many online videos. Having grown up when Nico was THE MAN, I was checking out a lot of the Trans-Provence videos and came across:

Which seems to be part of this instructional DVD:

vouilloz.jpg

And is maybe sold here:

http://www.barracuda.be/fr/products/dvd-pilotage-vouilloz

Anyone familiar with this? Any thoughts on getting a copy? Any French/English translators looking to do volunteer work?

ocelot

Monkey
Mar 8, 2009
Canadastan
It's an instructional video for riding enduro. Seems pretty similar to Fabien Barel's one, but includes basic movements such as the bunny hop and basic cornering. You can watch some parts of it through the related videos.

Last edited:

ebarker9

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
Yeah, watched the bunny hop one and it does look similar to the Fabien Barel video. I'd still be interested in viewing the full thing if it doesn't mean violating international copyright law.

ocelot

Monkey
Mar 8, 2009
Canadastan
In case you don't understand french, Nico pointed out that men should have an easier time than women doing the hip thrust when bunny hopping. :weee:

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
is some of that filmed on the old Cap D'ail DH track?

JCL

Monkey
Aug 31, 2008
Shame He had bad luck in the TP. He was ridiculously fast looking in the footage.

'size

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2007
AZ
my google-fu is strong today. MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

as the OP stated, if anyone who can translate french wants to take on the task of creating an .srt subtitle file for this i'm sure many would appreciate it.

mods : if providing a found link to this is an issue, do what you do.

and edit - looks like the forum software doesn't allow file hosting url's or am the only one who can't see the link even though it's there?

Last edited: