Quantcast

Vouilloz's - Expanded 2011 Schedule?

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
This was Nico's final WC race. Quite a few cool bits in here, including a future Mondraker engineer and a 17 year old Sam Hill.

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/124458/

And just for a bit of perspective on how dominating he was, Vouilloz retiring at the end of this race would be like Sam Hill and Gee both calling it a career at the end of 2011.
thanks for posting that... :thumb: so cool.

1; He's French.
what's your point? I agree with the rest of what you wrote, but I don't understand this... are you saying french people have less "star potential"?

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Given that DonDon just spent a week with him in Cabo Verde, I'm assuming his source is the proverbial horses mouth... :D
Too bad. I was kinda hoping he was spiking out of his ass and Nico will start in some of the euro WCs ;)

As for French having no star power - CG.

NoUseForAName

Monkey
Mar 26, 2008
thanks for posting that... :thumb: so cool.

what's your point? I agree with the rest of what you wrote, but I don't understand this... are you saying french people have less "star potential"?
American driven media and sport.

Aussies, Kiwis, Brits, Yanks.

Yes, i'm saying that i think it will be harder for you if you speak with a French accent.

Edit: As for CG - where is he? What's he doing? The CG brigade? Designing tires for Panaracer LOL.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
American driven media and sport.

Aussies, Kiwis, Brits, Yanks.

Yes, i'm saying that i think it will be harder for you if you speak with a French accent.

Edit: As for CG - where is he? What's he doing? The CG brigade? Designing tires for Panaracer LOL.
That's because he is not a top rider anymore and is not racing as much as before. Between 2000 and 2008 he was everywhere. Easily one of the most recognisable riders both in the DH scene as well as by the sister pants jump scene.

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
That's because he is not a top rider anymore and is not racing as much as before. Between 2000 and 2008 he was everywhere. Easily one of the most recognisable riders both in the DH scene as well as by the sister pants jump scene.
Cedric is andorran.
Not french ;)

aaronjb

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2010
Sorry, but Nico will not be racing world cups. He will be at some but wont be racing. This is not to say he would not be able to still podium at one, especially Labresse style, but he wont be racing. Sad but true.
Bummed to hear this. I'd like to see just one more Peaty/Nico showdown.