Quantcast

VTT Free Raid, France : Europes answer to Crankworx! (lots of pics of euro DH bikes)

sirbikealot

Monkey
Sep 19, 2001
Dundas,ON,CAN
Well I was lucky enough to get the invite from Commencal bikes (our generous Team Sponsor) to see the 2007 Commencal line-up at the VTT Free Raid, Les Deux Alpes in the French alps. Yes the Commencal line up kicks ass but it’s a secret to be let out in the near future so for now we’ll have a look at the competition and the amazing line-up of europes finest DH/4X and Enduro bikes.

www.dropmachine.com
its in the news section on the front page or

http://www.dropmachine.com/News/p2_articleid/116

leprechaun

Turbo Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
SLC,Ut
Holy eurobikes batman!
I see the high single pivot is STILL alive and well over there, which is ok by me as long as there is NO granny gear associated with it, but no..22 t rings everywhere.

Thank you for the great pics!!!

Y

yos1s25

very nice bikes.
how are the price of this euro DH bikes vs the made in USA\taiwan bikes?

ragin-sagin

Monkey
Oct 2, 2003
NZ
Mondrake Level SL--->Sweet (edit: upon further inspection, its looking a bit Marin-ish)
KTM-----> Go away
Goldenboy----->Very nice

Rick205

Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
I did the freeraid two summers ago it was a really good day.

That lapierre looks awesome, with vprocess stickers on the swingarm and a very ih sunday/giant glory looking suspension system with the commencal type adjustable head angle, cant find it on there site must be a new model for 07 but i think it looks really nice.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
site suggestion: resize all images to the same size, and pick something smaller, such as 500 or 600 px long dimension.