Quantcast

WA here we come! 14 days!

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
Just wanted to let you all know that Lilstinky and I are officially moving in 14 days. Just put in my 2 week notice about 30 minutes ago :D . Bellingham WA is calling our names! Ahhhhh to be so close to Whistler and so many other cool :monkey:'s in the PNW!

What are we gonna do mtbing where it's not flat? HAHAHA.

Anyways, just wanted to let you all know we are totaly stoked on the move and any PNW :monkey:'s that want to ride let me know!

Oh and Freak we'll just wave to yah as we pass you guys on the highway heading east ;)

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
dude you just may as well just live in the Gailbraith trails for awhile.....
i personally think it's one of the best lowland XC spots in the state.
and you can "ride" to it from town......

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
I love the feeling of putting in a 2 week notice. Moving on to something new with endless possibilities is great. Good luck and god speed.

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
pixelninja said:
I love the feeling of putting in a 2 week notice. Moving on to something new with endless possibilities is great. Good luck and god speed.
Any time you and the wife and baby want to come up you are more than welcome (I have to make up for the way you wooped me on climbs) :blah:

I hope to get down to CO at somepoint to meet you all again! Had a blast snow riding with you all.

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
Skookum said:
dude you just may as well just live in the Gailbraith trails for awhile.....
i personally think it's one of the best lowland XC spots in the state.
and you can "ride" to it from town......
If you'd like to show us around there at all we'd be most appreciative!(spelling?word?)

Any time you wanna get a ride in skookum just say the word! :thumb:

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
slcpunk21 said:
Any time you and the wife and baby want to come up you are more than welcome (I have to make up for the way you wooped me on climbs) :blah:

I hope to get down to CO at somepoint to meet you all again! Had a blast snow riding with you all.
I'd love to make it up to Seattle sometime. You can school me on some downhillin. I've been up there a few times, but the wife hasn't. I have a childhood friend who lives up there who I haven't seen in a few years. His wife is expecting any time now. I should give him a call...

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
slcpunk21 said:
If you'd like to show us around there at all we'd be most appreciative!(spelling?word?)

Bellingham is over a 2 hour drive from Seattle man.:)
But you're in luck it really is a great little town, and there are ton's of mt. bike riders there, you'll have no problem getting a tour.

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
slcpunk21 said:

I go to Galby every weekend that I have to time to go there and on weeknights when I have the time and feel like going. It avearges out to about 2 long rides there per week. I love showing people around up there, done it lots of times.

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
dwaugh said:
I go to Galby every weekend that I have to time to go there and on weeknights when I have the time and feel like going. It avearges out to about 2 long rides there per week. I love showing people around up there, done it lots of times.
ok, you said it.. so I'm gonna hold you to it there buddy! ;)

I'd say I'd owe you a beer for it, but um you'll have to wait a few years for it...

Can't wait to ride with yah! :p

Guntruck

Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
Mill Creek, WA
Galby schmalby. I dont see why people ride there so much. I guess its great if you like rickety stunts, over grown trails, and a punishing ride to the top? There are much better trails locally. I only goto galby if im too lazy to go on a real ride or im hurt.

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
Mocha said:
The Shore awaits you, Punk!!!

Let me know when you're settled and we'll arrange for a tour. :D
We'll be settled the day we get there.. HAHA..

Seriously though, I'll be givin you a call pretty soon after we settle in. Even if it's just to meet. Lilstinky would love to meet other girls that ride!

It's not that far of a drive up. It'll be nice to head that way and not rush, cause we will be basically home not on vacation!

PINCH... I still can't believe it!

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
slcpunk21 said:
blah blah blah...

Lilstinky would love to meet other girls that ride!
well, I ride like a girl, does that count?

:p :D :evil:

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
slcpunk21 said:
Well as long as you don't ride MY girl then it counts :nope:

:)
wow, I just discovered a reply has to be at least 10 letters long....

:thumb:

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
Guntruck said:
Galby schmalby. I dont see why people ride there so much. I guess its great if you like rickety stunts, over grown trails, and a punishing ride to the top? There are much better trails locally. I only goto galby if im too lazy to go on a real ride or im hurt.
Its hardly about the stunts, I have those in my woods. I love Galbraith for the great singletrack that is nice but still technical for the most part on the good trails. There isnt much that can beat ripping down a nice long technical singletrack trail (after you ride up).

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
You're moving from Chicago now? Have you seen the WhiteSox record this year? Are you nuts?

RideND

Monkey
Nov 1, 2003
Mandan, ND
No doubt. The Southsiders are killing the ball without their best hitter and are gonna steamroll the Twins when he comes back. I won't be happy unless they get a ring this year.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
w3rd!

also...not as big a cubs fan...but baseball aint bad back home right now. Plus da bearsssssss got a new coach and all....well the bulls and blackhawks still suck...but there's no way Id want to move away from there now.

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
BurlySurly said:
w3rd!

also...not as big a cubs fan...but baseball aint bad back home right now. Plus da bearsssssss got a new coach and all....well the bulls and blackhawks still suck...but there's no way Id want to move away from there now.
Ok, you're right.. guess I'll stay...

yeah I will stay here just because a team with the name of the city I live by is doing well :think:

Oh and why does everyone forget about chicago's best team EVER... the CHICAGO FIRE! The most winning team Chicago has had

Guess what I'm still leaving... so go umm... GO Seattle.... umm...ummm WTF is any pro team from there called? Someone help, I'm lost..

Wait I don't care enough.. never mind. Go live in TN Burly... that way I'll never wanna come visit you :eviltongu

Seriously though BS I expect to see you up my way soon. :cool:

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
No one mentions the Fire because soccer blows.

I may try to hit up whistler this year one way or another...but there are so many places to go and so much to do...i just dont know.