Quantcast

Waiting for Mono 4's

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
a six pack of Hope beer would cost $15, and it leaks from the bottles :p

btw, there was a microbrew called Hope in providence when i was in college.

Buck Fever

Monkey
Jul 12, 2004
Hipsterville USA
narlus said:
a six pack of Hope beer would cost $15, and it leaks from the bottles :p
Just like Dogfish Head.

narlus said:
btw, there was a microbrew called Hope in providence when i was in college.
I used to work at Providence Bicycle...I must have missed that beer while I lived there. I should have gone out more.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Buck Fever said:
Just like Dogfish Head.
no beer leaks yet. unlike my master cylinders from my O2s and C2s.

Buck Fever said:
I used to work at Providence Bicycle...I must have missed that beer while I lived there. I should have gone out more.
when were you there? i was there from '84 to '88 for college, but i think the brand died a couple years after i left.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
So, Buck, you mentioned in the GMT that you had taken some extra snapshots of the Fox 36... Want to share 'em?

Buck Fever

Monkey
Jul 12, 2004
Hipsterville USA
narlus said:
no beer leaks yet. unlike my master cylinders from my O2s and C2s.
I don't know about you, but I leak pretty bad when I consume beer.

narlus said:
when were you there? i was there from '84 to '88 for college, but i think the brand died a couple years after i left.
I lived there for a brief period in '01. Lincoln Woods is the teets...so many things to do. I rode my trials bike or went bouldering out there a few times a week.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Brian HCM#1 said:
Nice BV just derail this thread why don't cha, can't you see we're talking about Hopes and beer!!!!;)
Okay...

I hope Buck will upload pictures of his new 36... You see, I can beerly contain myself.

Buck Fever

Monkey
Jul 12, 2004
Hipsterville USA
binary visions said:
So, Buck, you mentioned in the GMT that you had taken some extra snapshots of the Fox 36... Want to share 'em?
Some extra pics are posted Here

They're poo since my camera stinks in low light, even with the flash; and worse...it's user is a bad photog.

With some luck, I'll ride this weekend and get some decent pics. But right now, my riding is in the hands of UPS and Ms. Nature.

Attachments

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Brian HCM#1 said:
You're old!!!!!
no crap. 39 next month. :eek:

i'm just experienced, that's all. and between my baby face and the lack of grey hair (plenty of brown still available), i can still pass for early 30s.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
narlus said:
no crap. 39 next month. :eek:

i'm just experienced, that's all. and between my baby face and the lack of grey hair (plenty of brown still available), i can still pass for early 30s.
I'll be 39 in June, wife turn 40 in April :think: :cool: I still have a young looking face but follicly challenged. :think: :(

Buck Fever

Monkey
Jul 12, 2004
Hipsterville USA
not to bring the thread back around to the original point but...

WTF UPS? Package arrived at the WH in Baltimore at 11:37 last night and isn't out for delivery yet? Don't you know I want to ride this weekend?

sheesh!

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
narlus said:
happy upcoming 40th for yr wife. planning anything special, or is she stressing out about the milestone?
Taking her to dinner, still trying to make reservations at the French laundry in Napa...................Like I'm ever going to get a table there :mumble:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
a friend of mine went w/ another couple, but i think he had to book the table like 3 months in advance, and it cost him at least one if not two internal organs when the bill came.