Quantcast

Waiting for stuff really sucks (1 out of 4's..ok)

geetarhero

Chimp
Sep 13, 2006
Scotland
Don't want to sound like a moan, but...

1. My Fox 36, which was in for a service didn't make the courier in time to get back for the weekend (the guy at Mojo tried to hurry it along but the van came early)

2. The Fox 40 i bought on Thursday didn't make the courier in time either (The guy had a really busy day at work)

3. Earthed 4's gone missing in the post

But on the bright side...

4. My new diabolus stem did make it :)

Attachments

davep

Turbo Monkey
Jan 7, 2005
seattle
Jeez, tough crowd
They are just playing grammar police. Here is the US (we know best you see), since a fork is a singular item, it is 'fork, not 'forks'.

Two stanchions, but one fork....

in reality, it makes no difference, and every one knew what you were saying, so who cares!

How long has Earthed 4 been available over there??

geetarhero

Chimp
Sep 13, 2006
Scotland
Looking on the bright side though it's going to seem like a long weekend. Feels wierd to actually be looking forward to Monday.
Going to be taking it easy on my Boxxer WC (s) tommorow. Sods law says i'll crash them (doh) now i have to sell them (doh).

Can't help the fork/forks thing, being saying forks for too long

geetarhero

Chimp
Sep 13, 2006
Scotland
They are just playing grammar police. Here is the US (we know best you see), since a fork is a singular item, it is 'fork, not 'forks'.

Two stanchions, but one fork....

in reality, it makes no difference, and every one knew what you were saying, so who cares!
Also in my defence I'm Scottish so english is a foreign language to me ;)

How long has Earthed 4 been available over there??
Been out since just before Christmas, can't believe it took me this long to buy it

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
good god, waiting does suck. i ordered my sun ringle 8 track wheels the first week of december, and didn't get them till 2 weeks ago. first they lost my order, and then they accidently sent me a 36 hole front wheel instead of the 32 to match the rear, and being the stickler i am, i sent it back and waited for new 32. plus, i got a free skewer out of it. as for my 07 yeti dj, i ordered a long time ago and the bike was supposed to be released at the beginning of january and at my house by the end of the second week. yeti had an issue, and postponed the delivery date of all of the new djs 2 weeks, so now i have to wait longer, bikeless at my mom's house. god i'm getting excited though.

skin6061

Chimp
Jan 4, 2005
Your right waiting does suck....I ordered my marin quake 7.3 almost 2 weeks ago, i expected it to go out right away since it was in stock. But marin decided to do a qualitly inspection on the bike, true the wheels, check the bearings etc...no biggie but it would have been nice to have been told. But once i get the bike i'm gonna have a longer wait, traded the fork to a guy in texas and a the rear shock to a guy in washington. So i should have the bike here, thursday and hopefully be riding by the end of January. Oh We'll it's worth the wait

kona-ryder

Monkey
Jul 18, 2006
Above you on the podium.
Your right waiting does suck....I ordered my marin quake 7.3 almost 2 weeks ago, i expected it to go out right away since it was in stock. But marin decided to do a qualitly inspection on the bike, true the wheels, check the bearings etc...no biggie but it would have been nice to have been told. But once i get the bike i'm gonna have a longer wait, traded the fork to a guy in texas and a the rear shock to a guy in washington. So i should have the bike here, thursday and hopefully be riding by the end of January. Oh We'll it's worth the wait
Damn son, you dont even have the bike yet and you are parting it out! Thats a recipe for dissaster.

Waiting does suck. I had to wait 2 weeks for my new wheel set to get here when I tacoed mine. That was easily the longest 2 weeks of my life.

skin6061

Chimp
Jan 4, 2005
i got to demo the exact bike i bought so knew exactly what i wanted to trade out, i figured the faster i got the stuff traded or sold the faster i could be riding again.