Quantcast

>@< wake the Oh FTS Tuesderpage GMT >@<

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Blargh got up at 0245. text message from dispatch. first two pickups canceled :banana:

now to make come melt the mug coffee Had to have the old truck towed to the shop, electronics issue on the computer, my guess is that the cam positioning sensor failed again or the damn PCM died KIll me nao

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
didn't sleep great and now feel like blargh

clearcoat over my crack'n'carbon frame seems to have worked just fine, now I have crack under glass

New mainframe arrives tomorrow, should keep some resale value and is good for peace of mind

debating submitting a bid on an orange stage 4 frame on ebay because I'm an idiot.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Met the hand doc yesterday and surgery is tentatively scheduled for Friday morning. So Friday I will be out but back in limited capacity on Monday.

About a 2 month recovery, Frita is on hold until I get cleared from the doc.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Slow drive to work. Until some douchenozzle decided to make a left from one of the right lanes and cut me off, almost causing an accident. Good thing his Chevy Orlando was wrapped as a giant rolling billboard for Great Lakes Brewery, it'll make it easy to write a complaint if I get bored today.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Indiana visit was good. Saw my grampa, could have been longer visits but also... he’s real old and not getting better. Looking like there will be another trip to Indiana before the end of the year, maybe before the end of the summer.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I blocked off today for a research study. For a second it looked like this study was delayed and I’d have an unexpected riding day, but alas it is still on. (I’m a reader for this study, not a participant. Read CTs ‘n shit.)

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
I blocked off today for a research study. For a second it looked like this study was delayed and I’d have an unexpected riding day, but alas it is still on. (I’m a reader for this study, not a participant. Read CTs ‘n shit.)
has your new desktop done any machine learning yet?

Or mined any buttcoins? :busted:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
has your new desktop done any machine learning yet?

Or mined any buttcoins? :busted:
My new desktop has booted up and updated itself. And done nothing else at all.

I should bring it home and play some Fallout.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Being sleeping amazingly lately. It all started when we camped for 2 weeks. I always sleep like a rock outside.
I did wake up with a night terror the first night. Haven't had one of those in a while.
Here's to good sleep! :cheers:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Rode Thuper Awethum yesterday evening. Hadn’t ridden much proper singletrack in quite a while. Hiking with weight in preparation for the AT has given me some great fitness. Freaking love it.

Had enough time to check out a .2 mile trail down to a waterfall. Had a snack as I watched the lighting show at dusk. Then the monsoon hit just as I got back to the car, but managed to stay dry.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Everyone is gone. Just back to Wifey, me, and the girls. So much happier right now...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
Had a passenger from hell today. they were screaming at me from the time they got in the vehicle and really got irate when I made a right instead of the left that they wanted at an intersection. Never made it to the appointment. As soon as they said I am going to be late so you might as well turn around and take me home.I grinned and said really? So I did:banana:..They have been banned from riding with us.. Turns out they have verbally abused 3 other drivers :butcher:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
at least it died in the driveway and not out in BFE. Had the 03 F350 towed to the shop yesterday. It would not start and gauges were acting loopy. Shop called tonight. It needs a new wiring harness: combination of 16 years of chafing from getting beat to snot on back roads and critter chew damage. Gonna get a repair estimate in the morning from them.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Big Fat Dinner Bork.

Wifey wanted calzones, so I thawed out some pizza dough I had in the freezer.
Went to the store to get everything, made the calzones...they looked great...but the dough was rancid.
Insta-deflate.
I ate the gooey insides anyway.