Quantcast

*** Wake up, slackers! ***

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
How are you holding up, dude? You doing okay? How's your wife (assuming it was her mum)?
Wife is going through many grieving phases. Mostly sadness, anger and a lot of misplaced culpability. Today was better than yesterday.

edit, oh and thanks for asking. :)

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I had to go to My Friend Carols house and fix Her Fire Escape. It was a little more then I could handle. She had to help me. I am going to break some Rules and have Lunch with her tomorrow.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Now that's a poetic expression! :panic: :brows:

Fuck this week. :mad:
Well it was kind of chilly out. She had a wife beater on. Its been a while. I was polite. I literally fixed Her Fire Escape. Pulling up the chain 3 floors was quite the endeavor. 3/4 of the way I ran out of steam. I was stuck. Thank god I had the foresight to empty the counter weight box. I was distracted to say the least... Dropped the Makita Grinder in a huge puddle. Its dead. Needs a new cord. I still have the Milwaukee...

Last edited:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
went out for a small hike. nothing else to report.
What do you mean, "nothing to report"? Are you on crack ? Some of us currently have no place to hike. Tell us moar, damnit ! Was it hilly ? Were there rocks and roots ? Were the trees turning green ? Got pics ? Was it a wide trail or a beautiful, narrow ribbon of dark brown dirt winding through a lush green forest ?

Come on man, don't be a Trail Tease.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
What do you mean, "nothing to report"? Are you on crack ? Some of us currently have no place to hike. Tell us moar, damnit ! Was it hilly ? Were there rocks and roots ? Were the trees turning green ? Got pics ? Was it a wide trail or a beautiful, narrow ribbon of dark brown dirt winding through a lush green forest ?

Come on man, don't be a Trail Tease.
93473344_3443718858976859_418767377308581888_n.jpg

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Out of surgery. Doc said that the tooth crown had multiple fractures and fell apart. Roots came out easily. Lots of pics to clean out
i had a 20+ year old tooth that had had a root canal and crown finally disintegrate....gap in the top in the back....not a care in the world...

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
rode my bike today . . . to the gas station beer cave. THANKS, BIKE.
need to get out tomorrow afternoon to clear some downfall at les trails.
trying to formulate a plan to get us up to pisgah this weekend to some sort of spot where fam can hike and i can ride.

Dirtrider

noah
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
rode my bike today . . . to the gas station beer cave. THANKS, BIKE.
need to get out tomorrow afternoon to clear some downfall at les trails.
trying to formulate a plan to get us up to pisgah this weekend to some sort of spot where fam can hike and i can ride.
check the forest service webpage. Lots of new closure that started this week in all districts.:banghead:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
check the forest service webpage. Lots of new closure that started this week in all districts.:banghead:
oh yeah, been following the drama on the facebooks...most of the trails i ride in wilsons are illegal even in the best of times :D and most everything is still accessible. my buddy has a place literally at the end of yancey so we can always park there.

Dirtrider

noah
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
oh yeah, been following the drama on the facebooks...most of the trails i ride in wilsons are illegal even in the best of times :D and most everything is still accessible. my buddy has a place literally at the end of yancey so we can always park there.
Buddy used to have access to a cottage right near Rasberry. Good times. I actually haven’t ridden Wilson’s in a few years.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Not bad. Prime's better than nothing, I guess.

:D
I asked the wife to see if they had a brisket. She calls me from Costco asking what I want. They had Choice there for five something a pound and she says the ones that say Prime are $3.49. Confused at first, but I'll take it. Going to drop one off for my parents tomorrow, cook one this weekend and freeze the other two.