Quantcast

Wakeup <°> puekaW

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
whooo short work day. I just might get out of town before the Friday afternoon commute. Heading to San Juan Bautista to work a horse show. Ruth is off to a two day class in phoenix so I am taking all 4 dogs with me in the camper. debating bringing the bike. the riding there is good during the day, death trap at night and I have no idea how long the show will go each day

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Minivan at shop to have a non-recall service advisory done. So I’m in an Uber and will jet down to the dealer at lunch time.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
i also hacked out a ton of lung butter and snot rockets this morning. been fighting some manner of cold for over a week now.
:stupid: 'cept I stayed home. A little quiet r&r hopefully will do me some good. May get started on packing the bike in its case. 1 week to go.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
4C?
Don't do that unless you're willing to sign. My client has one. Its insane and (IMO) gorgeous.
@Toshi is correct, a giulia. wife wants a new car so I get a bigger budget to play with. italian is back on the menu (so is the cadillac, if I can find a good one).

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Left work early yesterday because my head was bothering me and took over a god damned hour to clear up. Looking forward to Monday to get the neuro dr's take on that. I did manage to think through enough to get recordings of myself trying to talk and listening to them last night, you can hear the frustration as I was unable to say what I was thinking, while still being able to talk simply. Frustrating to say the least.

Starting the process of what it will take to get the M fully prepped to sell. I really don't want to end up with another substantial monthly payment, so I think the reality of it going away is becoming solid. Mutter swear is solid at this point.

Think I'll go test drive an alfa romeo at lunch
Wow. You're a glutton for punishment. Repeat the following word after me: LEASE.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
ate a lot of meat last nite. was good. won at darts. was good. eating quiche rn. is good.
Eldora may open on the 9th if this storm delivers like Joel says. but you didnt hear that from me. not much will be open but I am itching to try my new planks out.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
ate a lot of meat last nite. was good. won at darts. was good. eating quiche rn. is good.
Eldora may open on the 9th if this storm delivers like Joel says. but you didnt hear that from me. not much will be open but I am itching to try my new planks out.
Fuck Eldora. :mad:

Also - vendor lunch today. Looks like yet MOAR tacos for me.

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Cake comes to the Doug Fir on a Wednesday and sells out, I was pissed, but it was also Wednesday. Then yesterday announce a Friday show at the Roseland (not as cool as Doug Fir, but my fav venue) and just scored tickets. Yay, I love Cake.

That is all I got.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Was peacefully taking a poop yesterday when a guy comes into the bathroom singing a little song about how he’s gonna go take a shit and taking a shit makes him feel good. I mean, I enjoy pooping too, but not enough to sing out loud about it in a public bathroom.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Mornin!

Was peacefully taking a poop yesterday when a guy comes into the bathroom singing a little song about how he’s gonna go take a shit and taking a shit makes him feel good. I mean, I enjoy pooping too, but not enough to sing out loud about it in a public bathroom.
that guy is my spirit animal

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
went deep into le pisgah and cleared downfall until i ran out of bar oil. was going to get a quick ride in but then it started pouring. maybe it’ll be less rainy as i head back to town? also need to vote...