Quantcast

Walking Dead

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
No shit, eh? There's 'theories' about if what happened actually happened, or it was shot to make you think it happened.
if it didnt happen, then they just totally ate Nick and glanced over glen? i could see if glen was covered in the walker's blood theyd maybe miss him if he was walking but a in a zombie doggie pile?? whoever's insides that was sure looked like dark colored jello.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
There's just a lot of ambiguity. They don't actually show Glen getting eaten, they just show his face. The camera never pans below to show what is actually happening. Not saying it didn't happen, but that's the rumor. I'm sure we'll find out more. There's also been talk that it's definitely not the end of Glen, ie he is still filming, so could become a walker, be in flashbacks or just make it out somehow. There's a lot of speculation. Kind of a weak way for him to go IMO if he really did get it.

I have to say though, I like how this season has pretty much come out swinging. I enjoyed Rick mowing down the people outside the RV through the wall.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Yea, I thought it was odd that dude blows his brains out and then Glen ends up going down with him. Shit, if I was Glen, I would have pushed his ass in there as a distraction before he offed himself.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
That dude was a pos anyway. He would have been a liability at some point or another. Pretty much like most of the people in Alexandria....

Edit: ooooooooh. Take it to the out of context thread noob.

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
I thought that fucker was going to throw glen in. I can't believe Glen was stupid enough to keep that guy around at all after what he did :monkey:

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
It looked like they both fell sideways. I find it wierd that there has not been one bicycle on the show. I get it's called the walking dead but walking sucks when there is bikes. Not even people riding by?

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
It looked like they both fell sideways. I find it wierd that there has not been one bicycle on the show. I get it's called the walking dead but walking sucks when there is bikes. Not even people riding by?
Great point. I've gotten away from a sprinting tweaker by using a bike, I imagine they'd be effective against zombies... quiet, too...

junkyard

Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
It appears my memory is shit. But come to think of it people in the show can remember stuff they learned either.

junkyard

Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
I had thought about outlaw biker style cloths with a dominatrix hood. You know the kind with the zippers? Probably die of dehydration or some shit but seriously chaps a jacket the gloves would be nice..... And safety glasses.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Doesn't seem like a dramatic enough demise for Glenn. Getting taken out by fucktard is fairly anticlimactic.
In the book glen dies by Negan beating his head in with a baseball bat . I was hoping the show was going to introduce Negan but they may introduce him later as a possible leader of the wolfs . The show also might avoid bringing Negan into the picture all together because the book and tv are different.

blindboxx2334

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2013
Wets Coast
In the book glen dies by Negan beating his head in with a baseball bat . I was hoping the show was going to introduce Negan but they may introduce him later as a possible leader of the wolfs . The show also might avoid bringing Negan into the picture all together because the book and tv are different.
so, my guess is that they will wait close the season finale (next week is the mid season finale) to introduce Negan. So it looks like we might have to wait until spring.. Or if you do get to see Negan next week, it will be a very short blurb of him the last 10 seconds of the episode.

my guess is the guy and 2 ladies that Daryl was walking with are in Negan's clan.. I am not sure if they are associated with the 'wolves' clan. not sure whats up with the diabetic girl though.

I read an article online that claims in the comic books, a couple breaks away from Negan's group. so that could be the couple. I know the show doesn't follow the comic book 100% though

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
so, my guess is that they will wait close the season finale (next week is the mid season finale) to introduce Negan. So it looks like we might have to wait until spring.. Or if you do get to see Negan next week, it will be a very short blurb of him the last 10 seconds of the episode.

my guess is the guy and 2 ladies that Daryl was walking with are in Negan's clan.. I am not sure if they are associated with the 'wolves' clan. not sure whats up with the diabetic girl though.
they kinda showed Negan two episodes ago when Daryl was helping Dwight, Honey and the diabetic girl, Tina in the woods

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
was it just a glimpse or something? I don't recall seeing him.
Pretty sure he's talking about when Daryl was in the woods with the small group of two girls and the guy, right around the time they found the people vacuum sealed in the glass. Right when he brought the cooler back, those guys were out looking for them.