Quantcast

Want to help lafayette get some DJ's?

yesimaddicted

Monkey
Apr 28, 2007
centeral Euroland via CA
we are having a meeting to discuss plans and all that , here is email

I am scheduling a meeting for Monday September 8th at 7:15pm. The goal of this meeting is to bring together some of the information we have been collecting and start putting together a proposal for the Parks and Trail & Recreation Commission. The PTR Commission meets on Wednesday the 10th. If Monday’s meeting is successful we will be able to report to the commission on Wednesday.

Tell your friends and other jumpers about this meeting so that we may get a large group of people working on this project.

Please e mail me back any information or input that you may have to put on the meeting agenda.

Jonathan "ACE" Katayanagi

Recreation Program Coordinator

City of Lafayette

(925) 595-4847 aceofrec@sbcglobal.net

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Haha, that's funny, I grew up in Lafayette and always rode the jumps at Moraga Commons, which are now long gone. Where are you gonna build jumps? I feel like it might be kind of a long shot in a conservative, white-bread, sue-happy bedroom community like Lafayette though...

yesimaddicted

Monkey
Apr 28, 2007
centeral Euroland via CA
yep but we got the crazy soccer moms that will do anything for little boys ....

i remeber the commons jumps from my younger days, they were so sick. everyone still talks abouut them. legends for sure.

near the lafayette community center.

ps if u remeber any good hiden spots to build at PM me, city jumps dont ussualy fill our needs

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
What about the fire trails behind the community center and the community baseball fields? Not exactly hidden, but there's plenty of space. Only problem might be getting water in there to build.