Quantcast

Want to move to Boulder, CO...???

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
But Telluride, Aspen, Vail, Frisco, and Breck *are* "real" Colorado? :clue:
Yeah...that's like calling Park City part of Utah.

More or less a suburb of Orange County...Zanex-addled Escalade-driving trophy wives galore...

Their trail system rocks the ****ing casbah, though.

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
I think Breckenridge is becoming an armpit. And they know strip malls.
Little buddy here doesn't seem to grasp the difference between a 100k+ city and a resort perched on the edge of a mountain.

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
Sounds just like my home town, Paradise City, Northampton Ma

I live on a leftist/outdoorsy/queer/academic island, and I really wouldn't have it any other way. Oh no, not people with disposable income who want to spend it on outdoor equipment! Oh no, misguided idealistic baristas! Oh no, 2 womens colleges with 8 miles of my house! Oh no!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
wow that all sounds like where i live as well....first good opportunity i get and im outta this friggin place...

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
Sounds just like my home town, Paradise City, Northampton Ma

I live on a leftist/outdoorsy/queer/academic island, and I really wouldn't have it any other way. Oh no, not people with disposable income who want to spend it on outdoor equipment! Oh no, misguided idealistic baristas! Oh no, 2 womens colleges with 8 miles of my house! Oh no!
bwahahaha. :cheers: maybe being from mass i too am not so fazed by dumb rich people. so to all you people bitching in this thread, :nopity:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I am surprised no one mentioned this, but Boulder is a great place, if you want to murder someone...